IMAGE OF THE DAY: OPENED WIDE

IMAGE OF THE DAY: OPENED WIDE

Sunday, October 13, 2024

NINE O' CLOCK BREAKFAST

 Saturday October 12, 2024
                               8:33AM


It is Saturday morning.  I start some of my cleaning chores early to get done in a fair amount of time.  After  loading my dishwasher and other chores, I decide to go for a drive out to That Park.

8:40ish

I'm just out here.  I have no agenda but if something goes down, I am ready.

I go down by the levee where men disappear into the shrubbery.  It is pretty slow right now.  There is one Black guy in the bushes. 

I'm really not very attracted to him physically.  I am not one hundred percent sure what it is.

He's about mid forties, 5'10".  He has a beautiful, dark skin complexion.  His skin is as dark as a Hershey's chocolate bar.  I do find my dark skinned brothas quite sexy. 

But something about him is kind of off for me as far as attraction.  He is on the chunky side.  I know for certain that's not it.  I get down with all types of shapes sizes and colors.  I think his velvet blue sweat suit which is way too tight for his shape,  his short fro matched with his oversized seeing glasses reminds me of Eddie Murphy's character Sherman Klump from the Nutty Professor.  Not a very sexy sight in my opinion. 

We play the "You go first" game way longer than I care to continue to pursue.  


About ten minutes to 9:00AM


I see an Asian man; maybe in his late twenties, early thirties.  He can't be any taller than 5'6".  He's wearing a striped collared, short sleeve shirt and some faded jeans that fit him perfectly.  They are not so tight you have to peel them down, nor are they so baggy that it takes away from that sexy shape of that round booty of his. 

We make eye contact but I am unsure if he is interested.  I try not to generalize certain groups, but I don't have much luck with Asian men.  They just don't be feeling me for some reason.  However, this guys seems to have some kind of interest. 

In the past I would feel awkward and even guilty for pursuing someone else when someone I'm not attracted to is pursuing me.   But now I just accept that attraction is attraction.  I've been there my self.  I've learned to just keep it moving in those situations.

I move in closer to Asian Dude.  He slowly lowers his pants.  I do the same but I don't take it out.  He pulls his out.   It is already hard.  When I see it, I immediately think of a profile I saw that mentioned that he is 4.5 inches.  The guy warned me that it is not big and I shared with him that I just wanted to taste that dick.

I'm thinking to myself, "Great practice."

I get on my knees and begin to go down on him.  I grab him by the waist and bob up and down.  My mouth begins to fill with saliva and it starts to thicken.  It's about to get a little sloppy.

Although his dick isn't reaching the back of my throat, it is filling the space in my mouth that is getting it wet.  My dick as well.  For a moment I am multi tasking by reaching in my pocket for my lube to stroke as I bob up and down.

Asian Dude motions to Black Dude.  Black Dude comes over.  Asian Dude wants Black Dude to take his out.  I'm thinking maybe I may have two cocks for breakfast.  He never takes it out.  He just spurs Asian Dude on.  Black Dude: though he looks a lot like professor Klump, He is somewhat on the aggressive side.  He's hitting AD in the chest with his open hand.  AD appears to be loving it. At one point BD is behind me pushing my head into AD's crotch making it go deeper into my mouth.

Numerous times AD holds my head down and makes me hold it.  This has always been a challenge but I seem to be doing well with his length.  As he violates my mouth he pinches my right nipple causing me to hate and love it at the same time.  I don't care what anyone says.  Some smaller guys have a lot in their package.  He knows how to be dominant and get me to enjoy/hate his torture all while face fucking my throat.  

I can't hold it.  I shoot my load splattering on the ground.  This goes on for a while until we hear another car pull up from a few feet away.

Asian Dude looks at Black Dude in amazement, "Look at this! He's still coming!"  

Needless to say, I cum quite a bit.

I get up off my knees. We all smile at each other and I thank them both and leave.  I go home well satisfied from my pre breakfast, breakfast.


1 comment:

  1. Just found new meaning to the phrase "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day". It certainly started your day on a positive note.

    ReplyDelete

Please Read

All writings and photographs were created by Mark Greene A. K. A. Daddy Scruff and are protected by copyright unless otherwise noted. Do not use any images without consent. All men photographed were of legal age.(18+ in CA) All men appearing on this blog has given their full consent to allow Mark Greene to use their images for this blog.