FUCKING LOGAN

FUCKING LOGAN II

FUCKING LOGAN III

Tuesday, October 22, 2024

F*CKING LOGAN

Sunday October 22, 2024
                     11:30ish am
  LINK: LOGAN ARROW


I meet Logan at his hotel around 11:30am.  Normally when he comes to Sac to visit, I would spend time with him getting something to eat after a good romp.  However this time I have plans to help my mother with some stuff so the lunch thing is not going to be able to happen.  Regardless, we spend some time chatting and socializing.

Around 12:00 pm 

I ask if I could use his hotel shower in which he graciously oblige.  

Previously we chatted about what the meeting would entail.  I really didn't want any toys or gadgets.  No kink gear other than his blindfold and my leather gloves.  

He's sporting his famous white jockstrap and that's about it other than the fur covering his torso and crotch.  He looks extra handsome as he has a short hair cut.  The tapered look actually looks good on him.

Reading his entry, he mentions how he is unpleased at the amount of weight he has gained.  Although I somewhat notice it, it is something that doesn't bother me as I know without a doubt my belly has grown considerably since our last romp.  I have just come to accept that my weight is going to fluctuate.  It is what it is.  I'm still going to get ass so...🤷🏽‍♂️

I walk to the counter where my outfit is.  Though I said I didn't want any extra BDSM gear, I put on my black tank top, a pair of black mesh chap shorts with the two blue stripes down the sides of the shorts and a matching blue jockstrap.  And of course I have my black ball cap on with my black leather gloves and under the blue jockstrap was a dick and sack of balls snuggly hugged by a black cock ring with adjustable snaps.  The tightest my package would allow is the second snap.

For a man who wants to keep it vanilla, I somewhat have gotten into Daddy mode.  I wasn't really even going to bring my iPad to record.  But when I got the response,"Does that mean no camera either." I said,"I could bring the cam.  Sure."

I set up the iPad.  It's show time. 

We start off with embracing and hugging as I reach around and grab his booty.  He does the same.  It's not long before I get him on his knees.  Although it's pleasurable, I want his ass.  I really want his ass.  

He puts his blindfold on and gets on his back near the edge of the bed.  I lube my dick, wrap up, add a layer of lube to the condom, and go to work.  

We switch positions and I get him flat on his stomach.  I believe for some reason that is one of my favorite positions.  There is a great level of control I have over the bottom that allows me to take it as hard and deep as I want to.  This physical and maybe even psychological dominance brings out a much more primitive side in me.  As Logan mentions in his entry THERE ARE WEIRD EXECEPTIONS,  my voice would go into a borderline predatory territory.  And if I want you in a position sometimes I would order you to get into that position.  Other times I will just put you in it myself.  There is a level of assertiveness, maybe even aggressiveness in Daddy Scuff that is not present in Mark and yet we are the same people. 

Well, kind of.

Looking back at the clips, I notice that there is a definite change in my voice and its tone. It is really like another person.  I've noticed it many times before but playing it back, I actually see it.  It is somewhat surreal for me to watch.  Then there is this growl that comes out of me like I'm some kind of  werewolf.  Logan definitely notices the change. I even hear the chuck as he detects the werewolf growling in his ear.  The crazy part is, as soon after he picks it up, he matches my freak and starts to growl also.
Click here to continue reading
⬇️

Still inside his hole, I maneuver him on his side to fuck him in a spooning position.  Gloved hand over his mouth, I grab him, slamming into him harder.

"C'mon baby, give it to me," I demand.

"Whose pussy is this?"

"It's your pussy!"

"Whose pussy is this," I bark again.

"It's your pussy!"

I am much more aggressive about claiming my pussy. 

"Whose fucking pussy!" I growl as I place my gloved finger in his mouth.

"It's your fucking pussy!" He slurs with his mouth full.  

I am confident that placing my fingers in a horny bottom's mouth as he struggles to get his words out will never get old with me.

Smack, Smack

Two smacks to his ass and he returns on his stomach.

"You think I could fuck those loads out of you?"

"Maybe," he replies.

I begin to plow once again.

I like to be verbal.  For some reason I believe I am much more verbal than usual.  Maybe because I have a goal to dig for those loads which may require more aggression on my part, or maybe I have just lost myself in shear sexual excitement. But I find myself going places verbally that I normally don't go.

"So you were a dirty slut last night huh!"

"I was a whore."

"Fuck those fucking loads into you?"

I continued, "You were a horny slut giving that booty to different men? Letting them fuck you in your ass?"

"Yeah Daddy!"

"Making you feel like a dirty little slut?"

"Yeah Daddy."

"But you needed to come to Daddy to get fucked."

"Yes Daddy."

I begin to pound harder really giving it to him.

I don't cum nor do I get any of the loads out from the previous night, but it is a good session.  

I turn over to take a break.  I'm thinking that if I spend a few minutes to just relax and cool down I may be ready for round two.  

Almost instantaneously, Logan turns to the dresser to get his laptop; I'm assuming possibly to recount events that took place for his blog? Or, maybe he's checking something online?  Whatever the case I kind of move in and say,"Let's try this again," as I work on getting hard again. 

He puts down the laptop and we begin to work on arousal.  It is not happening.  I believe I am still overheated so I lean back on my back and begin to stroke again.  Again, he reaches for his laptop and continues with his activities online.  I can't help but feeling a little bit of disconnect; but like Logan with his laptop, there are moments during our play time when I am readjusting the iPad to get the perfect angle etc. So even though the sex is hot, we both have our focus distracted at different times of our play time with blog stuff even though it is very minor and doesn't take away too much from our fun.

The next time, if there is, (I'm sure there will be, although it is uncertain of Logan's future dwelling location) my goal is going no lights, no camera,  just action.

I'm realizing more that though documentation assists with a more accurate account of what happened and when, what is most important is the moment itself opposed to capturing it.

There is one moment where I cuddle up to him and he puts his head on my chest.  That's one of those moments that makes the whole thing worth while.  As dominant and directional as I can be, it is moments like such that makes the whole session feel amazing.  

After a few moments of cuddling I get my clothes on, give him a hug, and leave.

So, until next time.

By the way I know exactly what I forget to give him.  I asked him if he wanted one of my pup hoods and he chose the blue one. I will have it waiting for him until next time.

Woof!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Read

All writings and photographs were created by Mark Greene A. K. A. Daddy Scruff and are protected by copyright unless otherwise noted. Do not use any images without consent. All men photographed were of legal age.(18+ in CA) All men appearing on this blog has given their full consent to allow Mark Greene to use their images for this blog.