VIDEO OF THE DAY: HOLE TRAINING

SLOWLY TRAINING MY HOLE TO BE THE VERSATILE DADDY I ONCE WAS. THE TERM "USE IT OR LOSE IT" RINGS SO TRUE WHEN YOU HAVEN'T HAD A STIFF ONE IN YOU FOR AWHILE. USING THE BLINDFOLD TO TAKE AWAY ALL DISTRACTIONS. JUST ME AND MY HOLE.

Tuesday, October 15, 2024

TODAY'S PICK: MASTURBATION

I'm actually planning on copying Today's Pick, MASTURBATION to The Masturbation Chronicles and just renaming it Stroke 8 there since it so easily falls in line with the concept of that blog.


Lately my Bate life has been pretty much non existent.  Although I have had some good cruising moments, (Daddy's been a hungry cocksucker lately)
I miss those hot Bate sessions of just me and my horny body.  I will get back into the groove once I finally have the opportunity and time. But for now I will just recap on some of my pass sessions such as this one.

1 comment:

Please Read

All writings and photographs were created by Mark Greene A. K. A. Daddy Scruff and are protected by copyright unless otherwise noted. Do not use any images without consent. All men photographed were of legal age.(18+ in CA) All men appearing on this blog has given their full consent to allow Mark Greene to use their images for this blog.