VIDEO OF THE DAY: JOCK

Thursday, October 3, 2024

GUY WITH THE CURLY FADE

 Monday, September 30, 2024


After the last two weeks of disappointments, (Exhibit A and Exhibit BI decide to give That Park one more try, as if I didn't torture myself enough before. 

I drive down the long parking lot near the levee.  The first set of cars I see are people that are just hanging out. Most of them look as though they may be living in their cars. It is not uncommon for the unhoused to commune in these areas. 

The only people that appear to be out are the unhoused families and the cruisers.  

I drive by the restrooms. The door is locked so I drive back down toward the entrance of the parking lot.  

As soon as I park, there is a red car that parks about three cars down from me.  I can see from a distance who's driving.  

It is a Black man.  He gets out of his car and I follow suit.  He starts walking down to the levee into the bushes.

I get a full view of what he looks like.  He's Black, dark skin, with a thin beard.  He's got a short curly fade.  He's wearing a red sports shirt and some gray jeans.  He's about 5'8" or 5'9".   He is pretty thick.  He has a nice ass and he fills those jeans well.  And he has these luscious lips; very plump and full.  This guy is built.  He looks good. 

He looks my way and I look his.  I pretty much know what the protocol is.  

He disappears deep into the bushes.  He finds a spot in this cul-de-sac of bushes that appears to be inhabited by the unhoused.  It is filthy.  It has junk all over the place and flies buzzing around.  There is cotton that looks to be torn from a mattress.  It's not the most romantic place.  Maybe I'm prissy but I immediate go yuck! 

It feels like it is going to be another one of those meh experiences but then he pulls his dick out. 
Click to continue reading

Hmm, I think I may be able to ignore the environment for a moment. 

This man has a nice dick. And it isn't even hard yet.  I believe I can definitely get on board.  I squat down.  I don't dare get on my knees wearing shorts. (Yeah I may have a little diva in me.) I begin to suck on that fat thing while I grab hold of his hips to keep my balance while I squat.  My balance sucks.  I've always had poor balance.  The last thing I want to do is fall into this mess.  As a kinkster, I am used to and even enjoy the mystery of some seedy places.  But this is just nasty.

I request that we find a different location.  He agrees. We spend a good amount of time looking for various spots.  He suggests we try the restroom.  

"It was locked before."

"We can see if it is open now," he responds.

We get to the bathroom and it is open.  He goes in first and I follow a few seconds after.  I lock the door.  As soon as I lock the door, I instantly drop to my knees.  He pulls his dick out and grabs the back of my head.  I open up taking in the delicious dark brown dick.  He pushes himself in side me deeper. I begin to make loud gargle sounds.  I don't really care about being discreet with my noises.  When something like that is intruding my throat, it's just going to happen naturally and second, I am not holding back what so ever. This is my time to be the cocksucker I've been waiting for the last two weeks or so. 

I look up at him he's looking down.  The eye contact is definitely bringing an assertive element out in him. He begins to fuck my throat.  The throat sounds get louder and louder.  He finally frees me for air.  I catch my breath and quickly pull my shorts all the way off. I want to be free to spread my legs as wide as I can while on my knees servicing him.

He gives me this mischievous smile as I lick his balls. I lick the furry roundness. My tongue goes under his sack tickling his taint.  Plop goes that dick back in my mouth.  Again I lick around the his shaft.  I can smell his crotch as I go down and as my nose makes contact with the crease between his crotch and thigh.

He has a masculine musk that is there.  It is not prominent or over bearing but it is definitely present. 

I stand up for a moment.  Though I specifically mentioned that I just want to suck I push his head down for him to go down on me. 

He wets my dick with his mouth and bobs up and down.  

Though I happen to be a lover of all types ages, sizes and ethnicities, It is very rare that I get the opportunity to play with other Black men due to my demographic.  Looking down and seeing a sexy dark man with his luscious lips wrapped around my dick as he bobs up and down is almost surreal. I take in this moment deeply before we switch places and he face fucks me again.

We switch it up again and I am back on my knees getting my jaw stretched.

He lets me up.  The heavy spittle fills my mouth.  It is heavy from holding it due to being filled with dick.

I paint my hand with my tongue, using the heavy slobber as lube.  I begin to stroke.  I look up at him desperate for his load. My jaw is getting sore.  But I also want to taste his cum.  

I don't dare ask him if he's close or any question similar.  I just look up to him, hoping he will see the begging for him to shoot.

"I want your load in me," I beg as I stick out my tongue. He grabs my head and strokes his cock fervently. He then takes both hands and thrust hi hips causing me to be helpless and at his mercy as he face fucks me. 

It happens.

He shoots his load in my mouth. I stroke my dick and it splatters on the bathroom floor. I keep his jizz in my mouth until I get to the car in which I spit.

I take a moment to enjoy what just happened.  I look forward to the next time his red car pulls up.

1 comment:

  1. And this is why you keep coming back. All those disappointing recent encounters are forgotten when here you have found a great man to satisfy that need.

    ReplyDelete

Please Read

All writings and photographs were created by Mark Greene A. K. A. Daddy Scruff and are protected by copyright unless otherwise noted. Do not use any images without consent. All men photographed were of legal age.(18+ in CA) All men appearing on this blog has given their full consent to allow Mark Greene to use their images for this blog.