IMAGE OF THE DAY: RED UNDIES

IMAGE OF THE DAY: RED UNDIES

Sunday, October 27, 2024

DAY OFF

 Sunday, October 27, 2024

I am sick.  I have a sore throat, headache and a cough out of this world.  I have been nursing it since Friday.  I went to urgent care. It's not Covid. That is good to know. I just would be glad when it is over.  I will say this;  It feels good to do absolutely nothing on this chill Sunday.  I just hope I feel better by the time I need to get back on the road to Southern Cali in the next four days. 

But for today I am not focusing on anything. I'm just relaxing. 

2 comments:

Please Read

All writings and photographs were created by Mark Greene A. K. A. Daddy Scruff and are protected by copyright unless otherwise noted. Do not use any images without consent. All men photographed were of legal age.(18+ in CA) All men appearing on this blog has given their full consent to allow Mark Greene to use their images for this blog.