IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

Wednesday, November 1, 2023

HOLEGASM (PART I)

LINK: boy G

Saturday Sept 23,2023
Approximately 3:30ish

I got into Antioch Ca. around 3:30pm.  I immediately messaged pup Scooby to arrange for us to meet later than our scheduled 4:00pm.

We agreed to meet later that evening between 8pm and 9:00pm.

About 3:45pm

I received a message on Recon. It was from a profile named Holegasm.

Of course a name like such would spark my interest so I read his profile and read the message he sent me.

"May i be of service Sir?
Host or travel here."

I replied,"Well, I won’t be available to host until tomorrow. I would love a hot sub servicing me. I understand most of those hot subs will be at Folsom. But the invitation is open if you’re interested."

"I'd gladly go service you Sir."

"Awesome! Well I guess we should see how our kinks and interests match. I will be free all day morning until about 5pm. After that I will be heading to the horse market event. I’m actually in Antioch hopefully that will work for you. By the way; here is a detailed list of my play and
everything is open for discussion and nothing is a definite deal breaker."

I sent him a copy of the list I made during my meeting with Zero.


"I am exploring your blog for starters Sir," he replied.

"If you decide you'd still like to service me, I'll have you come to my hotel in Antioch."

"I'd be a fool to decide NOT to service you Daddy Mark. You and your mind turn me on Daddy Mark.”

I replied, “Wow! You just put a fucking put a smile on my face from ear to ear! I appreciate that.”
Click here to continue reading.
⬇️

I recently lost my phone. 

Actually according to the changes in location on my "find my phone"app it was stolen. Some of the conversation is gone as we switched back and forth from Recon to texting.

I do remember how elated I was that he took such an interest in serving me. I wrote a very complimentary reply but I no longer have it. 

I do remember ending the reply with, “We haven’t met yet, but I can already tell that you rock!”

He replied with, “We haven't met yet, but I already know You will bring the best and the beast out of me, that's why i will rock!  I'm honored Daddy Mark, and I'll do my best to make you proud. Boy Gilbert”

We exchanged messages for awhile.  We finally came to an agreement that I would come to his hotel where he was staying the next day.

Sunday September 24, 2023
About 2:00pm

I arrived at the hotel where he was staying. I asked if he would help me with some of my stuff as it was somewhat cumbersome to deal with by myself. He helped me with my bags.  

I flopped my items as well as myself on the hotel couch.

He offered me some refreshments as he put on some music.

Gilbert stands at my height, 5’10” and I would say that his body type is somewhat of a cub. He has very broad shoulders and soft furry body hair pretty much all over. He is a sexy Lebanese man with a short buzz cut and a salt and pepper beard.

After making acquaintance with one another; I told him to get on his knees.

"So I love to have a guy on his knees.  It's just what I do," I said.

"I know!"

With a smile, he replied so confidently and without hesitation. 

I love how he answered that with so much conviction. He had definitely read parts of my blog.  It is not a requirement that anyone reads it before we play. I do have my link on my Recon profile and other social platforms as a way to get to know more about my thought process. When someone reveals the things I've shared and how it resonated with them; it lets me know that they are serious about making a connection opposed to just hooking up for a hot moment. 

Again, I love how he answered that with such confidence especially for seeing me my face for the first time.

"Especially a guy with big shoulders like yours," I mentioned.

"Hands behind your back."

I gestured him, giving him the okay to come closer. I gently placed my hands behind his head in which he looked up at me for approval before going in to sniff my crotch. He then went in to lick the bulge.

"You want to see it?"

"Yes Sir."

"Yeah?"

"Please Sir," he whispered.

"I can't hear you."

"Yes Sir I want to see it please!"

"I unbuttoned my pants."

As soon as I did so, he took a deep inhale.

"You smell so good!"

I knew this would be the beginning of a great time.





4 comments:

  1. If this is any indication, you two have some great chemistry. The key to any successful encounter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top video HAWT! The bottom video even HAWTER!!
    Wonderful written description.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much I am glad you enjoyed both the writings and the gif and video.

      Delete