Friday, April 28, 2023

ZERO

 January 6th and 7th 2023


It all started in July of 2022 with some questions I had regarding the Horse Market I was to attend.


 Before I get to the current dates; I'm going to take you back to July 12, 2022. 


Link: Zero



I had just purchased my ticket for an upcoming Horse Market event.  I had a few questions regarding the event; so I joined their telegram chat group to get those questions answered.


"I just got a ticket for my first HM in SF.  I'm a stallion however I thought I'd check out the mares as you may be more familiar with my question:


I'm somewhat old school and prefer fucking with condoms.  BB never really caught on for me. Is there a good ratio of white hoods in events like such?”


(Mares wearing white hoods prefer to be mounted with condoms.)


I soon got a reply, "You are free to use condoms with red hooded mares. You don't need to ask first.  At least how I understood the rules."


The man that answered my question went by another username on the platform.  Over time we followed each other on different platforms under different user names.  But the username that stuck out to me the most was and is "Zero".


"I'm going to be available the weekend of January 6th, 7th, and 8th.  I'll be free for play daytimes like 10am through about 5pm Friday and Saturday.  Sunday probably only till about 3pm.  Let me know what works for you," Zero said.


"How about Friday and Saturday? We meet up at 10am until 4pm or until you've had enough."


"Damn, daddy! Sounds good..."


He continued to mention that when we first met online we didn't discuss anything other than fucking; leading us to share our kink interests.


We decided to create a list rating our experience level and desire to perform that kink.

This list is derived from a similar list created by Leather Cigar Sir.

A special thanks goes out to Leather Cigar Sir for sharing the concept of the rating list. It was a key element in making sure for a smooth play session.

It is now my standard protocol used before agreeing to play. Thank you very much.


My rating list








He answered back with his list :








Amazing enough, our kinks were almost identical.

It was like a dream come true. 



I was a little disappointed that he was not into being spanked. Spanking as far as his interest, was an absolute zero.



I didn't let the process slow down one bit. We had too much in common. The goal was to show him an amazing time and that is what took place.


January 6, 2023


Zero stood about 5'6" with short salt and pepper hair, that had hints of dark brown mixed between. he had this sexy beard that shaped it's length into a V shape and under his shirt was this torso covered with body hair.



Usually once the door is closed, the command would be to strip down to the underwear.  I'd order the sub on his knees and have him wait for further instructions.



This time I did something different.  I took his clothes off for him. I got behind Zero and began to peel off the layers.  Underneath his T-shirt; he was wearing a leather harness. 



I stood behind him so close my nose was able to make contact with the back of his head.  This began the start of foreplay as I inhaled and sniffed the back of his head to his shoulders.  



He lowered himself to take in my pits.  His nose went lower and lower until it reached the bulge in my jeans.  He started sniffing my crotch.



"Good boy.  You're such a good boy."



"Do me a favor.  Unbutton my pants," I continue.



He did so to take a better whiff.  By then, the bulge in my tighty whities was hard, thick and the tip was

Click here to continue reading

⬇️

 soaked with precum.



"Look at how wet you got me."


"Oh man!"



He extended his head out to taste.


"No not yet."



He paused  at my request.



Zero is very obedient.  He doesn't beg.  He doesn't  try to rebel.  He waits patiently for his treat.  This makes me appreciate him even more.



I walked up to the camera to get a shot of my wet spot. When I was done; I called him over.



"You're okay on your knees?"



"Yeah," he responded.



"You want it?"



"Yes Daddy, I so want it!"



"You can get on your knees."



This might have been one of my favorite moments of our time together.  Not because of the physical event that was to take place but what he said to me.



He got on his knees, looked up at me and with a sigh of relief said, “Daddy you’re perfect.”



He said it and I knew he meant it.  I saw the expression on his face.  I heard how he expressed it.



In all my worrying about my weight, my clothing, and even wanting to make this weekend go perfectly second by second. That statement was what made me feel and know that I was enough.



I motioned him closer to me.



He started to lick the spot where the precum was. His warm wet mouth felt amazing on my hard bulge.



“Ahh, Daddy tastes so good,” he said as he looked up at me.



He was determined to get as much precum from my drawers as he possibly could; getting my underwear more soaked with his warm mouth.




“What I would like for you to do is; on the bed, get on your hands and knees.”



He moved towards the bed and did what was asked.



“What I would like for you to do is; on the bed, get on your hands and knees.”



He moved toward the bed and did what was asked.



With his ass poked out of his jockstrap; I walked to him and bend down to place my face near his round furry butt.  Spreading his cheeks, I took a moment to enjoy the sight.  I leaned in forward to get a whiff between his cheeks. 



Usually when I take in a sub’s scent it is done with him in a pair of tighty whities. I just find white briefs highly sexy and if the sub’s hygiene isn’t the best, I have a barrier to between us.



Zero in this case was in a jockstrap with his ass fully exposed. And his hole is beautiful.  I wouldn’t have changed a thing. 



After taking in his pheromones, I was fully charged and ready to get on top of him for a dry hump.



Zero’s low key moaning had me in zone.  As much as I wanted to stay on his booty I rolled  over to open him up to our next activity.



I gave him a few taps on his butt.  I tapped a little harder, and then harder. I was fully conscious of the list we made where he mentioned his interest and experience with spanking was a 0 interest. But what is BDSM without testing one’s boundaries?



At the end of each round of spanks, I noticed his hips slightly gyrate which was usually a non verbal cue for “I can do more.” 



Before we went any further I gave him a few minutes to rest.  This also gave me time to get out my wrist restraints.


Zero Part 2 coming soon.

There is so much that took place in this two day period.  I am going to take my time and break it down into parts and segments. There will be more about this encounter with Zero in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment