IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

Friday, November 10, 2023

ANOTHER ONE BLOCKED

August 18, 2015 
About 2:00pm 
Tuesday afternoon 

Link: THE SCARS


 I should have said no from the beginning when he went on about his curiosity of being with a Black man.


If you ever want to annoy me, just write an essay on how much you love Black dick.

"So you gonna fuck my tight white boy pussy?" he ask annoyingly.

"No" I reply.

Normally I don't have a problem with any race but there is a group (And this doesn't pertain to every White guy,  just the certain ones stuck on stupid) of white guys who are obsessed with having sex with Black men.  If that's your preference, fine.  I don't have a problem with that.  However, turning me into a fetish is just creepy in my opinion. So I declined.

10 minutes later I got another message.  It was the same person.  This time he showed me his face pics.  He was a handsome guy; curly dark brown hair, blue eyes, somewhat of a muscle bear type.  

"I need a big black cock in me real bad." he whined.

"O.K. 

You want to get fucked ? You are gonna have to calm down with all the Black dick stuff.  I usually don't get with dudes like that." I complained.

"Sorry. So what are you into ? What would you do to me?"

"If you like to come over I have some time. We could meet and see where it goes," I replied.

"Well I don't know. What are you going to do to me?"


"Never mind. Not interested," I replied.

"Wait ! I'll come over."
  
I messaged him my address.  

He arrived at my place.

We talked a bit.  I could tell that he was uncomfortable so I told him to relax and that we don't have to do anything that would make him uncomfortable.

I asked him what made him decide to come over.  He said that he had always been attracted to Black guys but was always afraid.  When I asked to be more specific; he gave me a typical response. 

"It may be too big, it may hurt and the person may not stop and would rape me." 

Then there was the stereotypical things like getting mugged etc.  I looked at him and said, "Dude you watch way too much T.V.  We are not all muggers, rapists and drug addicts."

Then I said, "You are a cute guy but I don't think this will work."

"No. Don't. I really like you. I just need to relax a bit." He said.

"No it's time to go."

He got his stuff and left.  I've met some weird people in my day but a racist that wants to be fucked by black dudes?  Nah! I'll pass.  

He sent me numerous messages wanting to hook up.  He even unlocked his private pics of him bent over with his cheeks spread which I found even more offensive. "So you think because you got an o.k. ass, that's going to make me come running to you like a dog in heat? Good Bye!"

Another blocked person on my account. 



No comments:

Post a Comment