IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

Sunday, November 5, 2023

A WALK BY THE RIVER

 Sunday November 5, 2023
                               9:40am


Most Sundays are days in which I do a good amount of writing.  Sometimes instead of writing at home; I would go to specific locations and write there just to have a different change of scenery. This helps me with my creative flow. 


Today I decided to go for a walk by the river. 


The sky is overcast.  It’s cool but not cold.  There are about four cars parked in the parking lot levee area. 


I park beside one car that has a White guy with silver hair and a silver goatee and glasses.  


I instantly recognize him from when I used to work as a caregiver 20 years ago for one company.  I’m sure he doesn’t remember me but I definitely remember him.


I even remember one day when he came to deliver the medication to our home and I had some pretty tight pants on and my bulge was really filling my pants.  I remember him specifically looking down at my crotch and then right into my eyes with the most mischievous grin on his face. 


He handed the medication delivery and said, “Have a nice day,” most flirtatiously.


We never really talked except for an occasional "Hello" or a flirting look here and there.  Who would know that 20 years later we'd meet up! 


He has definitely gotten older.  There are more lines on his face.  What was once light brown hair; almost ginger, is now silver.  But he still has the same type of glasses that he wore back then.  He still has the same short haircut style that he had back then and believe it or not, he’s still has that sexy, flirtatious smile.


I get out of my car and I start walking down the levee close to a row of bushes that has a trail. Obviously it is a very popular spot for guys who are cruising.


I go down into the bushes as I slowly turn around to see if he’s following me.


He finally makes his way down to where I am.  His thin frail body moves closer to mine.  


This gentleman has always been very slender but now he appears even somewhat frail.  As he has aged; his skin has gotten thinner and I see a few bruise marks on his arms which probably may be an indication of blood thinners of some type or some type of medication he may be on.  But he’s still a very sexy looking guy to me. 


He moves over slowly.  I don’t have a problem with taking my dick out in the open because I already know what he wants.  Normally guys are very cautious about making the first move in a public setting like such, but we both know what’s going on and I start stroking.  


He takes his dick out and he starts stroking his dick. 


His is much thinner than mine and probably not as long neither.  This is perfectly fine because it looks delicious. 


Just before I start to get on my knees he lowers himself down to blow me.


He won the race!


I guess I’ll just wait my turn.


He gets on one knee and begins to suck on my dick. 


It’s slow.  It’s warm.  It’s somewhat wet, not sloppy. It's just wet enough to feel good.


He’s on me for about a minute.  I’m finally ready to get on my knees and taste his cock.  He closes his eyes and lets out a moan. 

 

I suck his dick with a little more earnest.


Maybe it’s because it is so rare that I’m on my knees sucking another man’s cock.  It’s not as though I don’t enjoy sucking cock.  I love a nice dick in my mouth.  It’s just "top" is something that has been assigned to me at a very young age.  Even when I was versatile, I did more topping than I ever did bottoming.  It seems as though it is a lot easier to find bottoms than it is to find versatile men or for that matter other tops; at least other tops that are not going to ruin my experience as a bottom.


So I am on this guy’s dick like it is my last meal and it taste amazing.  I slow down to pace myself and to pace him.   I stand up and we are stroking face-to-face now.  


It is at this moment where my brain decides to blurt out, “I know you.”


I couldn’t just remain anonymous and just have a good time.  I have to let him know; even though it wasn’t a big deal.  


It can be a little awkward blurting out of the blue, “I know you,” while you’re blowing a guy or jacking off with him.


“You do look kind of familiar,” he responds.


“Well, I don’t actually know you; but I’ve seen you around. You used to deliver meds to my facility.”


“Yes indeed I did,” he smiles.


“You used to deliver them to…..”


 I tell him specifically the place that I worked and he has a great big smile on his face.


“Oh my goodness! I remember you now!"


"You were much thinner.  You were just a skinny thing back thing back then,”he replies.


Ooooh!


 There’s the slap in the face I wasn’t looking for!


"Yeah I put on some pounds as you can see!"


I continue, "No matter how much I try, I’m never gonna get back to that weight ever again."


"Well, you still look good!" He says.


"As you can tell I’m much older now.  Goodness, that was like twenty years ago!" He continues. 


"I was much younger then.  I’m 66 now."he replies.


"That’s okay you’re still sexy to me,"I respond.


I get down on my knees again and start back on my quest to milk that cum out of him into my mouth.


I’m gonna cum he warns but he pulls out. I was really thirsty for it but he chose to pull out. It did look hot as it shot our of his body, however.


I just wish I could have tasted it. 


I'm semi hard but I need some lube to help me with my stroke game. 


For some reason my spit isn't making the cut and I should have worn my boxers instead of my tighty whities for easier access.


He smiles and says "Thank you. Good seeing you," and takes off. 

About 3 or 4 minutes later 
About 10am

This sexy young man with medium brown skin comes by to where I am.

I’m not sure if he’s Mexican or East Indian or any various of those races.  The term I was looking for is now obsolete and considered offensive so Brown Skin Dude is his name.

He's a young late 20s early 30s guy.  He's wearing a baseball cap, black sweats and he has a 5’o clock shadow that brings out a virile presence on an already masculine and handsome face.

We play about one minute of “you take yours out first,” when I finally decided to go in my pants to pull it out.  He quickly followed suit. 

Click here to continue reading
⬇️


We wait to see who would go down first.  He obviously isn't going to.


He pulls out a neatly trimmed dark brown penis with a semi erection.


I quickly drop to my knees. 


I take in his half hard cock that starts stiffening as I suck.


He looks down at me with a smirk and places his hand behind my head.  His non-verbal language is all I needed to turn me into a horny cocksucker.


He looks down as I looked up at him.  This hot Brown man has my mouth full and my dick moist.


I'm waiting for his warm load when someone comes by. 
 

I quickly get off my knees and walk a few steps out of the bush area.


The other guy that came up is a Black man; most likely the same age as Brown Skin.


He's wearing a ball cap.  Over the cap, he has a burgundy hoodie on.


I got enough to see his face. He's about my complexion; maybe a little darker with a thin goatee. 


He's wearing black sweatpants.


The Hoodie Guy moves closer towards Brown Skin.  Brown Skin takes his cock out and start to stroke.  The Hoodie Guy soon does the same. I move my way back in, immediately dropping to my knees.

I begin sucking Brown Skin.  Then turn to my left to suck Hoodie Guy.


Hoodie has a flaccid penis that quickly grows as soon as I put my mouth on him.


To my right, I start sucking on Brown Skin.


To my left, I start sucking on Hoodie Guy.


And then I do my damnedest to take both in my mouth at the same time.


I’m in total cocksucker bliss.  I’m being the cock sucking slut I’ve been waiting for. 


And then we are interrupted by yet another guy.


This guy is a young black man younger than the other two. It is almost too good to be true.  It is so very rare that there are more than two people of color down by the park;  let alone Hoodie, Brown Skin, Young Man, and myself.

I’m definitely in cocksucking bliss!


There's only one problem.


Once Young Man comes to the scene they lose all interest in me.  As a matter of fact Young Man wants them to follow him to another side of the river and like little puppies following their mommy, they scurry along.  At some point I began to follow them a bit but they seemed preoccupied with Young Man.

To save my time, and dignity, I chose to go towards the car and wrap it up.


I don’t need an obvious jester to know when someone is done with me.  I am to old and have too many options to be chasing the dick.


I would say it was somewhat of a disappointment. Three different cocks and not one of them blew in my mouth.  But fuck three different cocks and all but one were from Men of Color.  I really do enjoy it as much as possible due to the demographic of my area.

About 10:30 am

I am just about to drive out but this car drives past me.  The driver looks right at me.


Okay.


Time to turn around.  Maybe I’ll score some jizz with this guy.


I walk down to the another part of the river into a hidden area surrounded by branches.  He follows me in. 


This guy is Latino. 


I don’t know what’s up with all this Brown skin today.  But I sure ain’t mad about it!


This guy has medium brown skin.  He is maybe mid to late 30s. He has a thin goatee with a patch of grey right under his nose.  

We give each other the eye contact.  Once again I get down on my knees.


Instantly his dick gets hard in my mouth.
 

I suck him for approximately two minutes in which he pulls back.


I look up at him slightly perplexed.


He looks at me and says in a heavily Spanish accent, “You fuck?”

It takes a while for us to get through our language barrier but I finally figure out that he wants me to fuck him. 

I tell him, "I have no condoms." 


He shakes his head, “No condoms.”

At first I thought he was asking if I used no condoms but he was saying “No condoms.”

After my little health scare. I've decided no compromising on that one.

I tell him good bye and get in my car to finally go home.  


Again, it wasn’t a bad day.  I got to play a bit. I don’t usually have expectations when cruising. 


It would have been nice to have had a load or two. But I don’t expect anything specific from cruising. Because well, it’s cruising.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Right ? I should never be without my "Break in case of emergency" kit! lol Funny thing when I wen to my car this morning to get something out of the trunk guess what I found. lol

      Delete