IMAGE OF THE DAY: FOLSOM 2004 BACK WHEN I WAS A SKINNY THING / WITH A LONG TIME FRIEND IN COSTUME

IMAGE OF THE DAY:  FOLSOM 2004 BACK WHEN I WAS A SKINNY THING / WITH A LONG TIME FRIEND IN COSTUME

Sunday, September 29, 2024

EXIT STAGE LEFT

 LINK: THE EXODUS


Exit stage left.  


The credit card I use to book my hotels for hook ups have been locked in the strong box.  I'm erasing all of the messages on my Sniffies account.  I will keep the account.  I just won't be using it for quite some time.  Sniffies, Scruff, and X are all on hold indefinitely.


Indefinitely:

I had to look that one up as I was unsure if indefinitely refers to fo eva, fo eva, eva, fo eva, eva?  Or just for an unspecified time.

Anyway, it will be a while.

The social I'm rocking with for now is Recon.  I wouldn't mind getting into my Blue Sky account. Since getting my new device, I haven't been able to get into Blue Sky.  The only real reason for me to have that account is to get in contact with a few mutuals online.

As of now I am focussing on getting my debt payed off so that I can have some fun time in the future.  When I hit a certain ceiling, I cut it off until I get it paid down.  Then, I return to spending.  This method helps me to stay balanced and not get over my head with debt.  I've been there before and do not plan on going there again.

As for hook ups,  they will most likely be cut considerably taking that I won't be using my funds for hosting.  Since I am taking a break from the hook up sites (with an occasional exception of Recon), that will cut my action down considerably.

I have mentioned in a previous entry; This year has been one of the busiest years I've probably ever had.  Daddy has been a total slut! At least to my baseline behavioral chart.

But for me, it is not about quantity, it's about the quality of our play.  Yeah, it is sort of fun seeing that a guy is five hundred feet away from you and you can just walk over and stick it in.  But there is something about building chemistry that makes the play that much more powerful.

I've been sticking it into these dudes and really haven't gotten much out of it other than distraction.  Yeah it has been a great distraction from dealing with all the issues going on right now.  But I don't need distraction.  I need connection.  Connection is what makes the magic happen.

So.  If I go back to playing with one guy once every six months or more, I'm okay with that.

There are always the regulars that I will occasionally break the rules for:



And I also have my bate boys that love to video chat, message and phone bate with me.  There is also my own personal play toy: Me.  

Although I don't get the alone time that I used to, I can find my special spots to ride a bate good enough to self satisfy.  Remember I'm an unofficial Bator as well.  I have my methods to keep me entertained.

What a perfect opportunity to take time during my break to catch up on some writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Read

All writings and photographs were created by Mark Greene A. K. A. Daddy Scruff and are protected by copyright unless otherwise noted. Do not use any images without consent. All men photographed were of legal age.(18+ in CA) All men appearing on this blog has given their full consent to allow Mark Greene to use their images for this blog.