IMAGE OF THE DAY: SELF PORTRAIT 2022

IMAGE OF THE DAY: SELF PORTRAIT 2022

Saturday, September 21, 2024

REALITY

 I feel like I'm in a totally different dimension from the world right now.  I feel like I’m in this weird reality and everyone around me is living in this parallel universe.   


My sister is talking about how angry my dad will be if we do this or if we do that.  She’s reasoning as if he really has the capacity for it to matter.  


I know he will be pissed at some of our decisions but right now he doesn't have the capacity mentally or physically to do anything about it.  


Time is ticking and he will be out of rehab in no time; Well, depending on his progress.  However, since he’s been refusing his meds, I wouldn't doubt that his physical and occupational therapies are being refused either.  But somehow ready or not there is going to be that point when “It's time to go home.”


Unfortunately it’s not going to be “ready to go home,” but “time to go home.”


We are in a race for time and it's not a pretty sight.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Read

All writings and photographs were created by Mark Greene A. K. A. Daddy Scruff and are protected by copyright unless otherwise noted. Do not use any images without consent. All men photographed were of legal age.(18+ in CA) All men appearing on this blog has given their full consent to allow Mark Greene to use their images for this blog.