Wednesday, September 4, 2024

TIME WITH LOGAN (PART 2)

 Friday, August 31 2024
                       10:30PM

        ORAL TRAINING
           THE FUCK BED

I get Logan on THE SPANKING BED blindfolded.  He's propped up on his elbows, facing the wall on his belly.  

I come behind him and flick his ass with my fingers.  I do this for a few seconds as I go lower to his taint area.  He begins to moan. 

"Yeah.  C'mon baby.  Let it out.  Don't hold back," I encourage.

There is nothing sexier than the response of a sub.  I don't want to hear fake moans, meaning moans that are there just to stroke my ego.  That is inauthentic and not what I'm about.  But I can tell when a person is holding back for whatever reason.  That is what I want to come out.

That is when I encourage the sub to let go.  I am a verbal man and I want to hear what is going on in the subs mind and with his body.  

Often times if the Dom / Top is quiet, the sub will be also out of just not knowing if it is okay, hence the reason I encourage the sub to say what he wants, moan, scream, or whatever unique noises that may come out of his body.  We often spend so much time pinned up.  When you step into my domain and the door closes you are going to let all that pinned up energy out.  It is more than expected.  It's demanded.

The unique impact starts to send him.  This is exactly what the plan is.  After a few minutes I stop flicking his ass.  I lay on top of him and begin to dry hump his ass.  I gyrate my hips slowly into his as he moans and let out the unique sounds that only Logan Arrow can make.  

As I am humping him, I place my fingers in his mouth.  

"You like that?"

"Um Hm," he mutters.

"I can't hear you."

"Um Hm," he mutters louder.

"Yes Sir!" I command.

"Yes Sir!" he replies with his mouth full.

"Good boy!"

"One more, C'Mon.  You can do it."

He struggles as I put a fourth finger in his mouth.

I begin to spank him as he is going down on my hand.
Click here to continue reading
⬇️

10:39PM

As Logan lays on the bed waiting, I look through his area where his toys are.  I discover a clear, I believe silicone dildo.  It must be about seven and a half to eight inches long.  It is thick and pretty heavy.  

I pick up the dildo.

whack

I smack him across the ass with it.  

"Hmmm,"

"That's different huh?" 

"I think I know what it is," he laughs.

Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack

I give more blows to his ass cheeks.

After a few more smacks I am ready to move on to the next thing.  I go to my bag and scavenge through.  I am not even sure what I am looking for. I'm just collecting my thoughts and brainstorming how to take this up a notch.  

Something that I usually do is blindfold the bottom.  I have deprived a few subs of both sight and sound at the same time.  What I discovered from playing and observing others is the response to when I throw the restraints on the bed.  It is the instant trigger to turn the head towards the sound and stay there suspended for a few seconds while the brain attempts to process what it could be.  Logan does not disappoint.  Just like clockwork the curiosity is roused.

I begin to fetter him with the ankle and wrist restraints; business as usual.  What he doesn't know that's in store for him is the hogtie restraints.

I decided to purchase one from Mr. S.  I've been contemplating getting one since reading FELCHINGPISSER'S BLOG ENTRY on his blog. Also I heard Logan mention how much he would love to try that some time. 

Mr. Arrow is very focused on what he is curious to explore.  He never says, "Let's try this." It is like his love for food or when he talks about a unique bird he sees.  

When he's passionate about something he will talk about it, and talk about it, and talk about it.  It is something that makes me want to chuckle every time I think about it.  It is one of the beautiful things that makes him uniquely him.  I don't really believe he knows he hones in so intently on a certain subject which makes it that much more cute.  

Well, Black Santa hears everything.

Totally disappointed there are no Black Santa emojis. But I digress. 

While I'm getting on his ankle restraints he's playing with the bulge in my singlet with his toes.

10:48PM

I finally have him hogtied.  I give him some time to bask in his new found submission.  

Yeah, he's struggling to find a way out.  But the way he whimpers and moans let me know he's enjoying every second of it.  

It takes us a few minutes for us to find a way to properly spank his behind hogtied but we finally get there. 

To turn it up a notch, I add a locking front buckle gag to his face to make sure he doesn't say anything. After a while he needs a break.  This was quite an experience and I am glad that not only I got the opportunity to write about it but you can also hear Logan's perspective in his blog entry HOME IS NOT A PLACE.  

Give him a follow and check out his entries.  And by all means, share your support by leaving your  comments.  

It was quite interesting to read his perspective of our get together.

There is more play involved.  I will let you read Logan's take on the riding crop I used to tickle his butt crack down to his balls.

11:22PM

I move Logan to THE FUCK BED.  I pull my cock out of my singlet to give him a fucking.  It is not a long fucking but it is enough to leave him satisfied. 

After our fuck we are ready for bed.  We decide what the sleeping arrangement is. We are both perfectly fine sleeping in the same bed.  

According to him I do snore.  He points it out as more of a good change of knowing there is another person sleeping next to him.  He goes deeper into why the sound of my snoring is a unique almost pleasant experience for him in his entry.

Early in the morning maybe 6:30AM

I wake up and do my morning ritual.  I go to the bathroom and take a piss.  As I am walking back, I am reminded of the times when I would wake up horny and cuddle up to my husband knowing damn well, that is going to lead me to getting in that ass.  

Now; with his physical limitations those days are pretty much memories for me to write about.  I miss those days of being able to take it anytime I want. But the love and bond that I have for Boss is way deeper than our physical make up.

As I get closer to the bed I am totally reminded that I have the opportunity to take it anytime I want it.  This sexy man is here for me.  

I get into the bed which is actually The Fuck Bed that we are sleeping on. 

"Fuck! I took the lube resistant mattress off!" 

At this point, I don't give a fuck.  I want that ass.  I slowly get into bed and gently spoon against Logan.
I put my waist around him.  It is hard to tell if he is awake or not.  I begin rubbing on his thighs. He slightly moans.   I know he is fully awake when he gently grabs my arms and increase in his sighs and those wonderful noises he makes when he is in heat.

I go in and we start fucking.   We definitely fuck a lot longer in the morning time than we did the night before.  

Since I got on Prep I have experimented a few times without a condom.  It is still not something I plan on making a habit of doing.  I figure those who I am most comfortable fucking bare, I will.  I decide to take the condom off.  I am amazed how long I last without a condom.  Usually I cum in minutes of fucking bare; but this morning, I'm really getting mine in.  The lube I am using is called Spit from Mr. S.  It looks a lot like cum and it feels great on my dick. 

I love how it oozes out of his hole.  It looks and feel fucking obscene.  We are both enjoying the fuck immensely.  

There are some key moments when his hole starts to queef.  This makes me dig even deeper and harder.

"Make that pussy talk," I command in his ear.

I pound a bit longer before I pull out every so often for him to let out all the lube I pushed up his hole.

He pushes and It is a beautiful sight and sound of creamy white bubbles running gloriously down his ballsack.

We fucked for quite some time.  

Around 8:30ish AM 

We go to the hotel lobby and get breakfast after which I drop him to the bart station.

For someone unsure of what my first day in Brentwood would be like, I must say it was a great evening and morning.

2 comments:

  1. The thought of being blindfolded and even restrained. Giving yourself over to someone you trust, not having any idea of what might happen next. That is such an incredibly arousing scenario and one I am certain Logan enjoyed to the fullest, as would I. But I must admit that waking up next to someone and starting your day with a continuation of the previous night and an incredible fuck...it just doesn't get any better than that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, It is an amazing experience ! I felt amazing waking up and being able to use the man next to you. Especially when the other party is just waking up to a stiff cock poking them to get in.

      Delete

Please Read

All writings and photographs were created by Mark Greene A. K. A. Daddy Scruff and are protected by copyright unless otherwise noted. Do not use any images without consent. All men photographed were of legal age.(18+ in CA) All men appearing on this blog has given their full consent to allow Mark Greene to use their images for this blog.