Monday, September 9, 2024

VISITING DAD AGAIN

 September7, 2024
                Saturday
                12:54PM

I talked with my dad today.  He had to go to the hospital again this time after falling in the shower and hitting his head. He’s staying in over night just to have some tests to make sure nothing has triggered any of his preexisting conditions.

He sounded as though he was in high spirits however I could tell his voice is weak.
 I will most likely be visiting this week. I'm not looking forward to the six hour drive but It is what it is.  Believe it or not I'm not on edge like last time. I believe I am somewhat numb to the situation. I don't know if that is good or bad.  It just is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Read

All writings and photographs were created by Mark Greene A. K. A. Daddy Scruff and are protected by copyright unless otherwise noted. Do not use any images without consent. All men photographed were of legal age.(18+ in CA) All men appearing on this blog has given their full consent to allow Mark Greene to use their images for this blog.