IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

Wednesday, August 2, 2023

M*STURBATION

 October 31, 2022 

 I’m on the couch in the living room.  My dick is swollen from chatting with another horny Bator. 

My dick is hard and a bit uncomfortable in my tighty whities but I don’t take them off because I want to see myself in my underwear. 

I walk to the bathroom and I look into the mirror.  I love seeing me in my underwear and t shirt.  I look at myself as I stroke my thick bulge in my briefs.  My white briefs begin to develop a wet stain.  It’s the moisture from my precum.  I’m so fucking horny. 

I continue to tease the tumescence in my drawers but I don’t take it out.  


CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE READING
⬇️

I don’t take it out because even though I just want to stroke my fucking meat; I’m also turned on by the tease.  

So I wait.  

I stroke my bulge.  I tease some more.  Then I stroke some more until, in a hurry, I pull my drawers down and start stroking my fucking rod. I spit on my dick and get it nice and wet.  I’m salivating from the self lust.  

I add more spit but it just won’t do.  I pull out the water based lube that makes my cock tingle like crazy.  I stroke my cock and stroke some more.  

I can’t hold it any longer.  I’m going to shoot my load.  I let out a sigh.  It’s not a loud sigh but verbal enough to be heard on camera.  I really love filming myself.

 Though I am far from an exhibitionist; I do get turned on by being the object of lust, even if I’m my own voyeur.

The white jizz spew all over my hand.  I growl as the ropes shoot out.  Each spurt gives me a grunt.

It is very rare that I shoot ropes.  Normally I’m an oozer.  What ever the case, I’m definitely feeling it and it shows in my grunts moans and deep breathing.

 As I come down from my climax I continue to watch myself with nothing on but my white t shirt and the sperm I shot all over my hand and the floor. I can’t help but think how fucking sexy I am. 

This confidence doesn’t come from conceit or haughtiness but from sheer erotic satisfaction in my own ability to love myself, to please myself and to fuck myself.

2 comments:

  1. Taking the time to enjoy it is key to a very satisfying ejaculation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed. It is best when you can take the time to really get involved in all aspects of your body and mind.

      Delete