Thursday, February 1, 2024

DARYL'S SPANKING

Originally posted on my previous blog

A warm night in August 2017about 11pm

Link: DARYL


After chatting for over 8 months on Recon, Daryl and I finally decided to get together.  The reason it took so long is that both Daryl and I had similar minds.  I really didn’t want a quick hook up and he wanted to make sure his boundaries would be respected. 



We spent months talking about our interests, our partners, our likes and dislikes.  We just kicked the shit and discuss stupid shit like celebrity gossip, gay culture everything and nothing.  Most of all, he made very clear what his limits and boundaries were including limits that can be tested and boundaries that were definitely not to be crossed. 



A lot of Tops would probably be turned off with a sub saying, “This is what I am willing to try and this is not.” 



I actually respect a sub much more when he is specific with his do’s and don'ts.  It lets me know that he takes safety and boundaries seriously. 



Daryl stood about 5’7” to 5’8” He was slim but had great muscle definition.  He was not bulky but lean and tone.  Daryl was Chinese and White.  His face was clean shaven.  For the most part his body was very smooth with the exception of his pits, his crotch and his butthole.  The outer butt cheeks were smooth as a baby’s bottom.  He had black wavy hair that just touched the shoulders.  He looked more Asian with the monolid eye structure but they were blue.  They were a bright blue.  He was incredibly handsome.


It was warm and slightly humid so I had nothing but my boxers and white tank top on. 


When he walked into my home, he did exactly as instructed.  He took off everything but his boxer briefs.  Under his boxer briefs he had a jockstrap on.  I requested him to wear the two pairs of under garments for a specific reason.



It was warm and a bit humid.  I chose not to put on the air conditioner because I knew he would be fine once he took his layers off.


He did as instructed.  He put on the kneepads and bandanna so he couldn’t see, got on his knees with his hands behind his back and waited obediently. 


Five minutes went pass.  Ten minutes went pass.  Other than light movements to adjust for comfort he said nothing.  


By the time twenty minutes passed he said, “Sir?”


I didn’t say anything.


“Sir.  May we give me another position?  My knees are getting sore even with the kneepads.” 


I walked up and said,”Sure.”


Most guys by five minutes would have asked me a million questions like, “are you there?” Where are you?” “Hello!”


He just politely let me know he needed to be repositioned. 


Even though he didn’t see me when he came in, he knew I was in the room once he put the blindfold on.  I shared weeks prior that I don’t leave someone in bondage or blindfolded alone.  It was good to see his confidence that I was there for him. 


I walked up and carefully guided him into the bedroom making sure to walk slowly having him blindfolded. 


I sat on the bed and carefully guided Daryl in front of me. 


“Do you know why I asked you to wear boxer briefs over your jockstrap?” I asked. 


“No Sir. Why?”


“I figured I’d start this night off with a light spanking.  We’ll start very mellow; not too intense and work our way up.  Later when I get you warmed up; I’m going to pull those panties down and give you a good hard disciplining.  How does that sound?”


I could see him keeping his cool as he attempted to hold back his smile. 


“That sounds good Sir,” he said nonchalantly remaining calm although his flushed skin gave him away.


“So first I’m going to spank you with your panties on.”


He began to blush even more.  But again he held in his excitement and maybe a little embarrassment as he knew I was using the term “panties”  as a trigger word to let him know that I was listening. 


A few months during our vetting process, he talked about how a Dom referred to his underwear as panties and how surprisingly sexy it made him feel. He mentioned that he was pretty average to masculine in his thinking but that one word made him feel vulnerable.  It made him feel vulnerable but in a very good way.


“Yes sir,” he said grinning from ear to ear. 


He finally let it out.  And Damn what a sexy smile! 


I pulled him closer to me.  I stood him so that my right knee was between his legs. 


I told him, “I know we’ve discussed this before.  But we are going to discuss it again.  If by any chance you need a break, you need to stop or there is a problem the safe word is...”


“Red,” he responded.


“Good. If  you need me not to go as hard or at a slower pace…”


“Yellow.”


“Awesome!” I said with a smile.


“Whenever you are ready to continue…”


“Green.” He replied.


“Good.”


I bent him over so that his body was across my lap and he was able to rest somewhat on the mattress.


I began by caressing his butt cheeks.


“Damn! You have a beautiful ass.”


“Thank you Sir,” he replied.


I gave it a rub and then a gentle smack.


I could not help but to get a slight swelling seeing how his flesh jiggled each time I smacked it.

Click here to continue reading
⬇️

“Um,” he moaned. 


His hips slowly gyrated up into the air.  It was obvious he wanted more.  I gave him another smack on his other cheek; this time a bit harder.


Smack!


“Um!” He moan a little more distressed.


Smack! Smack! Smack!


He arched his back up like a cat and gave out a few quivering howls.  I gently rubbed the cheek that I impacted. 


“You like that?” I growled.


“Yes sir.” He whined like a little kid.


“You’re gonna take your spanking like a good boy?”


“Yes Daddy!”


It didn’t take long for either of us to get in a Daddy / boy head space.  It just flowed so smoothly as I had him on my knee and spanked him not for being bad, but for being good.


“You’re a fucking good boy. Aren’t you?” 


“Yes. Daddy!  I want to be a good boy for you.” He pleaded.


“You’re going to do what Daddy says?”


Smack! 


Another groan came out as he arched his back up a second time.


“Yes Daddy.” He whined.


I stood him up and walked behind him.


“Get those panties off.” I demanded. 


He began pulling down both pair.


“Just the boxer briefs. I want you in the jockstrap.”


He pulled the jockstrap back up. I positioned him back between my knees over my lap.


Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! On the left cheek.


Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! On the right cheek.


“Aaaaaah!” He yelled as he grabbed the sheets.


“Thank you Sir.” He said as he exhaled.


I rubbed his cheeks.


I slowed down the pace and gave him a few light taps on his thighs.


“You want some more?”


“Yes Daddy.”


I was fully hard and leaking the way he gyrated his hips for more and the way he squirmed and moaned when I gave it to him.


I tapped his thighs a little harder.  His hips swayed from left to right.


“Thank you Sir.”


I spanked his thighs harder.  Then I spanked his butt cheeks only this time very softly.


I continued on his buttocks tapping softly then I continued to increase the impact.  He started squirming again.


“Stay still!”


He continued to squirm.


“Are going to be a good boy?” I asked.


“Yes Daddy.” He replied.


I began to turn on the speed and the intensity.  I knew the spanking would make him squirm.  I just wanted a reason to discipline him.


“You’re moving!”


“I’m sorry Daddy,” he said in a strained voice.


“Do you remember the safe words?”


“Yes sir.”


“What color are we at?”


“Green” he said.


“Good boy.”


I really began to lay it on him.


Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!


I spanked on each butt cheek, then on his thighs, then on his butt again.  I returned to his thighs and his butt some more.  He squirmed and sounded out high pitched bleats as he moved about desperately for relief.


His alabaster ass was now a light red.


I stopped for a bout thirty seconds.  I focused solely on his ass cheeks spanking softly then harder and harder until he was violently squirming to make his way out of my grasp. 


His ass was turning from bright red to a darker red as his quivering wails were getting louder and louder.


“What’s the word!”


“Green sir!” He said very distressed.


His ass was deep red by now so I chose to work his thighs occasionally spanking his cheeks to keep the momentum. 


I was totally in a zone but I was a bit concerned that Daryl wasn’t going to use the password, so I

continued to ask what color he was at.


I got back to spanking solely his ass.  After the last few spanks which were pretty hard; his right leg started shaking and I knew it was time to stop. Before I could say anything he yelled out ,”Red! Red! Red! I had enough!” “I had enough” 


“I had enough Daddy.” He kept repeating.


I stood him up and I stood up with him and held him and caressed his hair As he cried.  I mean he really began crying. 


I am not a sadist.  I don’t necessarily enjoy the pain aspect to BDSM.  Although that can’t be entirely true.  Seeing him squirm and hearing him moan did get me hard and wet.  But taking him to that breaking point really kind of broke my heart.  I believe if it wasn’t for having a good mentor to show me various aspects of Kink and also doing research; I would have totally freaked out.


Knowledge wise I was prepared.  My heart however, definitely wasn’t.  There was always the fear of “Did I go to far?”


The last thing I would ever want to do is really hurt someone. 


Psychologically that was tough to witness.


I just held him before I asked or said anything.

We talked after awhile.  The main objective was to comfort him and make him feel taken care of.  

 

We had a good talk.  I wanted to make sure that he was alright.  He assured me that he was fine and that he needed that breakthrough. 


I have spanked a good share of bottoms but up until then, Daryl was the first one that I spanked to that breakthrough point. 


After our brief talk we laid down.  I laid on my back as he was on his side with his head on my chest.  We woke up the next morning.  I fixed us breakfast and we got dress.


I told him to give me his jockstrap.  I told him the jockstrap would stay at my place during play.  He smiled and gladly surrendered them to me.


I think what I enjoyed most was being in charge of his jock.  I loved that I owned the right to his “panties” and he loved me owning that right.

4 comments:

  1. What incredible complex creatures we are. Especially when we drop our public facade that we normally keep hidden and buried. Those wants, needs and desires that we carry and rarely share with anyone. This was a powerful post. The dynamics shared between the two of you could be the topic of a book. Daryl was lucky to have found someone as thoughtful and caring as you to guide him through this experience. Your conversations prior to this scene set the stage that for every aspect of this encounter and I can relate totally.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dynamic between Daryl and I is phenomenal. It's been years since we played as he moved, but Every now and then I receive a message from him that either puts a smile on my face or makes my dick thump in my pants. By the way I've been on a pissing kick hope you like the video.

      Delete
    2. As to that video... I can't really say much while I'm drinking from the fountain!!!!

      Delete
    3. That just put a smile on my face. :-)

      Delete