Wednesday, February 7, 2024

RAIN

 October 25, 2023
 Wednesday 
 6:30pm
 Taken ten minutes after the rainfall.
 Ten minutes after my time on my bed I went out to 
 capture random images. 
 Puddles captured reflections of the blue gray sky.
 The cool tones of the ambient setting brought an additional 
 calming to my already serene state of mind.
 Endorphins from self pleasure has allowed me to enjoy and capture 
 The moment nature has created.
 But it was the moment before this.
 The moment of pent up sexual tension 
 That sparked my writing abilities.
 It is both the lust and the afterglow that sparks
 the creativity of my mind.
  




Six pm on an October evening 

Laying on the bed

Legs open 

Listening to the sound of rain


It drips down

Leaving a moist echo 

With each drop


I lay 

Taking in the grayish blue atmosphere 

From the overcast sky


Peaceful is the sound 

Yet so deafening 


Deafening 

To the taste buds 

That taste the saltiness 

As I imagine the taste


Dripping down 

The back of my throat 


The weight between my legs

Gets heavier 


The weight is filled 

With the salty rain

That begins to overflow 


It overflows 

Wetting the fabric 

Wrapped around my hips 


As I find sheer satisfaction 

Of erotic self pleasure 

And solitude 

4 comments:

  1. Both are good, but the first (top) one is exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we find those moments of quiet reflection and allow our creativity to blossom... away from the daily distractions that try to consume us. Cherish those moments.

    ReplyDelete