Saturday, February 24, 2024

pup scooby (PART 2)

      Link: pup Scooby
 September 23, 2023
                   Saturday
               9:15ish pm
        

After turning off the hotel lights and replacing them with my red ones, the atmosphere is switched and the sexual tension is rising.  As I stand behind Scoob, I tilt his head back to kiss his forehead. Even on his knees Scoob is pretty tall.  I don’t have to bend much to reach his forehead. 

There is absolutely no way to avoid having some contact with his lengthy beard.  It is very much present.  And it is very much an object of my attention.  I run my hand up to his bearded chin as my gloved hands reaches his lips.  I prompt him with my fingers; testing his reaction.  He does exactly what I hope for.  His mouth invites my leather clad hand inside.  He begins to moan as I go deeper.

"I love it when my boy's mouth is full."

He moans some more as I probe deeper.  He obviously loves my hands down his throat.  His moans makes me hornier and he is fully aware of it. 

Although I commanded his hands behind his back, he finds a cleaver way to feel the touch of my body.
As I am standing behind him violating his throat with my fingers; I feel movement on my thigh.  He is totally copping a feel.  Whether it is deliberate or subconscious, he is definitely testing the waters to see what the response will be.

I know many kinksters who would dare a sub to touch any part of him without his permission.

I actually welcome touch.  I don't even mind the testing of what the sub can get away with as long as he understands that when I say "enough" he complies.  For me it is more about exploration than restricting various access.

As I continue to probe his mouth and grope him all over, his moans get louder.  His hands also creeps higher.  He finds my bulge and plays with it the best he can with his hands behind him.

I grind my hips into the flow of him fondling my erection.  He enjoys groping me almost as much as I do. But it is time to bring this to a halt.

Hands behind your back I whisper.  He lowers his hands. 




I walk in front of him.

"Take your shirt off."

I grab hold his beard, pull him to me and give him a kiss.  Gently I guide his head down to take a sniff of my crotch.  He lowers his lengthy body down; hands still placed behind his back, to begin sniffing and licking my stiff crotch area.  He loves looking up at me.  It is as if he needs to be there on his knees looking up at me.

"What would you like?"

"Please show it to me Daddy."

"Can you say it louder?"

"Please show it to me Daddy," he cries out.

"I can't hear you."

"Please! Please show it to me Daddy!"

"Good boy," I replied.

"You want to see it?"

"Yes. Yes Daddy, please!"

"Unbuckle my pants please."

He begins to wrestle with the first button.

It takes awhile for him to get it unbuckled.

My tight ass jeans don't help the situation.

My weight fluctuates and I'm sure I'm at my highest weight so far.

"I'm kind of chunky so... " I honestly joke.

He pays it no mind as he focuses on getting into my pants.

He finally gets them open.  Underneath is my black jockstrap. 










“Would you like to sniff,” I ask.

“Yes Sir. Please.”

He takes in the aroma of my crotch.

Blissfully he responds, “Thank you Daddy.”

“Good boy.”

He wants to do more than smell it. He begins licking my bulge getting my jockstrap nice and wet with his saliva. His warm mouth feels good on my cock. I’m ready to feel that mouth without the clothing barrier.


I give him a choice, “I’ll let you see it, only if you take it off me with you mouth. You cannot use your hands.”

Pup Scooby eagerly gets to work on getting his snack as he gnaws on my jockstrap; pulling them down for his treat. 





2 comments:

  1. There's no doubt in my mind that you had Pup Scooby in "Scooby heaven". It's often times difficult to describe the powerful dynamics of being in a subservient position and different for each of us. More of a mind game than anything else. But one that can take the sexual intensity to unbelievable heights.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed. It is always a pleasure to witness a sub in his zone and totally free. It is that energy that I feed off and allows me to take the D/s dynamic higher.

      Delete