Thursday, February 15, 2024

HAIRY CHESTED DADDY

                             The year of 2004

It was the year of 2004.  I don't remember the time of season but I do know it was in the area of late afternoon; maybe around 5:30pm.  There was a popular phone chat line I used to use to hook up.

I was checking my voice box when I heard a message from a man that seemed pretty sexy.  In the message he mentioned that he thought my voice was sexy and that he would like for me to come to his place.  I checked his profile message. 

It went somewhat like, "Forty-five year old top into younger smooth guys… "

Of course he had some sexy clever line in order to get his prospects thirsty for him.  I have no recollection of what it was.  But it worked.

He mentioned he was equally intrigued with my profile message.

Mine was similar to, "Thirty-three year old versatile guy looking to explore bottoming more."

When I was younger I was much more versatile. I loved both being the guy on top as well as having a hot guy on top of me filling my insides.  And if we switched and took turns, even better.  But there were just times when I just wanted to be fucked.


We exchanged numbers and chatted.  He gave me his address.


I got to his place and knocked on the door.  He opened the door in some blue shorts and a short sleeved white button shirt with some type of design.  He was a good looking 45 year old White guy with medium brown hair with a sexy splash of gray in his hair and beard that gave him a very sexy daddy look.  I was in my blue jeans white T - Shirt and a black dickies jacket; Nothing new.  Although I didn't have on any baseball cap. 


I find it amazing the details I can remember from 20 years ago and yet other details remain fuzzy.  Even with our attire it is hard to pinpoint the time of year this took place.  I discovered the actual year by mental back tracking, various events, hairstyles I had and special milestones of that time and how that would relate to finding that year and hook up. It’s a strange process to explain but it works. 


He invited me in.  We talked for a good while and got to know each other a bit.  I always feel like I have a better time when I can spend a little time getting to chat with a person.  I love the tension as we talk and bullshit.  It makes the intention of jumping each other's bones more powerful.


I do remember being on his couch and with a smile he asked, "Can I kiss you?"


I leaned in grinning from ear to ear as he began to kiss me.  He laid me back as he got on top of me.  I was in bliss.  I pulled my pants off as we lay with our boners rubbing each other in our boxers.  He began to pull my down my boxers.  Slowly he began to go down on me.  I began to moan.  


He started from the tip all the way down the shaft to the base.  Licking up and down my dick he traveled lower to my balls.  I began to really moan and shiver.  He paid very good attention to my balls, going lower to my taint.  This has always been close to uncharted territory for me but not something I was totally against; when he started licking my taint as well as my butt. 


It sent me into orbit.  


He giggled, "I see you don’t have that happen much."
 

I embarrassedly confess , "No.  I don't."


That's when he dug in like a hungry monster and started munching.  I am sure I screamed like a little girl and was convulsing like I was possessed.  He laughed some more.  He was really getting a kick out of my reaction.  I would say he may have had a bit of a sadistic streak in him but in a very playful way. 


After a few minutes of him torturing me with his tongue he moved up to my face and and whispered, "I want to take you to my bedroom."
 

I followed him as he lead the way.


We stripped naked and for the first time I got to see his full body.  He had a chest full of gray and sandy brown hair all over his torso.  


I quickly migrated to his chest, kissing down to his torso, lower to his hairy bush.  I opened my mouth to take in his cock.  He had a nice body.  He also had a nice size penis. 


I was enjoying it rather nicely.  I didn't enjoy it for very long.  He grabbed me and turned me over so that I was face down.  He definitely was an ass man and he loved eating it.  He rimmed me from this new angle.  It felt much different from when I was on my back.  It was much more unbridled and primitive. 


Once again he had me out of control.  I could feel his warm slobber dripping down the side of my butt cheek as he spit right in the hole.  With perfect aim he punched my hole digging his tongue as deep and with as much vigor as he could. 

I felt the cool air hit my exposed hole when he let up.  


I looked back and saw him reach for a condom.  He lubed up and wet my hole. 

 
He began to push his way in.  I began to flinch.


"Relax,"he whispered in my ear as he started to go in.
 

 He took very slow pumps with me.


"Don't worry baby, I'm going to take my time with you," he said as I felt his warm breath on my neck as he talked.


Thank goodness he was a nice size for me.  I still felt him overpowering my insides.  He could tell I wasn't used to his invasion but he kept pumping in and out at a mellow pace.  Each time he grabbed  my hips to collide into me, I had to breath out.  


"Maybe we can get me on my back and I might be more comfortable,"  I suggested.

Click here to continue reading
⬇️


He helped turn me over.  Slowly he pushed inside. It definitely hit differently.  I definitely felt it more in my gut with that position.  There was just no way I felt I could take him in this position.


 "Mark."


I turned my head toward him.


 "Look at me," he ordered.


I stared into his eyes.


"Look at me," he repeated as he went deeper.


I winced.


"Breathe," he said never breaking eye contact.  He showed me a technique that helped with the rhythm.


"When I push inside, you exhale. When I say breathe that is when you exhale."


He pushed I exhaled.  He pushed I exhaled.


He began to pick up the pace. 


"No!  Don’t take your eyes off me.  Focus!"


I have a natural reflex to turn my head and close my eyes when it hurts.


I turned my head back toward him and complied.


"Yeah baby look at me" he said as he started
pumping faster and intense.  


At that point I had no other option but to keep my eyes locked with his and whimpered.  Forget breathing.  I was being taken by the thrust of his hips and holding tight as he fucked me missionary. My legs were dangling as he had his arms under my thighs.  This gave him leverage to really go in.  There is no way I could handle that intensity. But somehow he knew that it was time to slow it down.  He actually pulled out and took the condom off.


He asked where to shoot.  He shot all over my belly.


He gave me a kiss, I got dressed and went home. 


Hairy Chested Daddy definitely gave me a fun time.





4 comments:

  1. Wow seeing your spread hole then reading your story gave me a raging hardon. Would luv to,flip fck with you eat each others holes cum all over each other. A hot daddy day of lust! Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stud. I appreciate it. And I would love a hot flip fuck. It has been years since that has happened. A hot daddy day of lust indeed!

      Delete
  2. Hairy Chested Daddy was a great guy and an expert for reading the situation. Learning to take dick is a slow process and one that takes patience. But that is exactly what it takes to become something you really enjoy. Finding a partner that likes to flip fuck is the ultimate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He really did know how to get me open. It does take a skill and level of patience. I'm very glad for the experience.

      Delete