Saturday, February 10, 2024

FIRST OFFICIAL SELF PICS & CLIPS OF 2024

February 10, 2024
               Saturday 
               12:31pm

I Just got shots of my first self pics and clips of the year.  It’s been “meh” with me getting sick (for a few weeks.)  It kind of just put me in a “whatever” kind of disposition with my sexuality.  I’m feeling much better.  The sun is out.  Time to do what I love to do.







2:17pm 

I’ve attempted numerous times to upload the video and I keep getting a message that the file exceeds the maximum limit no matter how much I compress. So I decided to try making gifs out of the highlights of the clips.  It does it.  The funny thing is some of these gif files are larger than the video files. Make that shit make sense!





This would be so much better in video.

                                              A little pissed.

                                                                                                       : -)

update: 

For some reason this clip is loaded so … 🤷🏽‍♂️








And the aftermath.



2 comments:

  1. Grrrrrrrrrrr! I really appreciate the camera angle. It allows me to fantasize that I'm on my knees and this show is just for me.....

    ReplyDelete