IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

Friday, August 25, 2023

TRIBUTE

AUGUST 23, ,2023
WEDNESDAY
10:32AM



What a wonderful tribute.

I learned of this term as recently as two to three years ago.

The term tribute in the realm of BDSM refers to the offering of money from a sub to a Dom as an appreciation.

Often in Findom is the offering of money and or the showering of gifts.

Today on my X page, I ran into a post of a sub whose tribute is a sexy picture sent daily to his Dom.

The caption read:

This sub sends his Dom a tribute photo every morning.
Here are two.

Posted were two pictures. Both pictures appeared to have been taken close to the same time and place. It was a picture of the sub in a jockstrap spreading his butt cheeks open. The other was in a different pose with him standing, back facing the camera in the same jockstrap.

I was so inclined, I decided to repost with the quote:
 
All my dedicated sons,
I so want this.

"Photos every morning, Daddy?" One asked.

"Hell, I'd settle for every other morning at this point!" I replied.

Being in an actual D/s connection where the sub and the Dom actually meet is much different than having an online relation of fantasy.  

For starters, it is often easier to have expectations of some type of commitment when there is face to face interaction.

A lot of submissive guys may be intrigued by the
Click here to continue reading.
⬇️
concept and fantasy of the Dom but may not take the dynamic as seriously as they would if it was more tangible.  I've discovered that quite often with online play.


However there have been some that have been willing to do whatever it takes to make sure our dynamic is as authentic and sexy as being face to face.

Son is definitely one that has been loyal to that dynamic though we have never met face to face. And even now that he has his new life with his partner, there is still a powerful bond of Dad/son
happening in our interaction (though it is totally platonic.)

And then there is the gentleman whom sent me this wonderful picture.

 August 23, 2023



“Oh my goodness that got me instantly hard.  That’s beautiful.” I said.

I sent him a picture of the effects his hole had on me.


 He replied via voice message:

“Woof ! Speaking of something that’s very beautiful Daddy.” 

Yesterday, August 24, 2023
3:25am PST





"Morning tribute, Daddy."

I sent him a voice message:
 
"You are such a fucking good boy.  Thank you for two hot fucking pictures.  You made my dick happy.  I think tonight when I get home, I'm going to look at these pictures some more, shoot my load and send you a picture later on."

"boy would be honored to be an inspiration for Daddy to shoot his load Sir," he replied.

"Awesome!"

I continued,"Do you mind if I use your first picture to post for my writing on my blog?"

"That's fine, Daddy!"

"If Daddy thinks it's good," he said.

"Thank you I always want to ask.  I take one's boundaries and privacy seriously."

"Thank you, Daddy! I would never share anything of yours without your permission, Sir."

I replied, "Thank you.  And I appreciate that about you.  Actually, I appreciate you all around."

"Thank you, Daddy. You make me blush, almost as red as you would make my ass by paddling."

I sent a tongue in cheek, yet quite promising video of me dressed in my leather with belt in hand and my mischievous smirk.

He sent a voice message:

"Yes Daddy! I've been a very bad boy!"


Today, August 25, 2023


boy sent me this. A very sexy image of him hooded with a riding crop in his mouth and nipple clamps.  I believe I can really get used to this.


Usually when I have someone that I write about I would use some type of description or a name that fits who they are or what they would seem to be like.  It is usually not very difficult however with this gentleman I had a pretty hard time.  Not because I couldn't find anything to identify him to. Hell he seems to have an affinity towards dinosaurs.  There are many names I came up with.

The one that just stands out the most is simply boy.

For me, I never really liked calling men "boy."  other than calling them a "Good boy" or using it as a prefix to their name like boy J. It never quite felt right or respectful.  But for some reason, It just feels right with him. 

So, I introduce you to boy.










No comments:

Post a Comment