IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

Tuesday, August 15, 2023

ON MY KNEES

What is this 
Tell me If you would please 

Tell me why the urge 

To get down on my knees 


And take in the scent that is you

And do the things I normally wouldn’t do


What would my boys think if they witnessed 

Face buried in your crotch totally helpless 


Taking in the stench of your piss

My duty of Daddy Shall I be so remiss 


Or shall I just allow myself to be free

And do what comes naturally 


This is one thing I do know 

I’d sniff between your legs

Until it grows


Tasting the saltiness of your girth

Your hairy crotch I’d unearth 


Until unleashed the warm explosion 

Down my throat shall no other version 


Of this sweet fantasy of mine

Be reprised 

The day I get down on my knees 



(He knows who this is about. I still fantasize about it. It will be revealed in time.)


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well, fuck...

      Inhale deeply that smell of the pouch, your face mashed to it, as my cock grows and grows...

      Delete
  2. Well damn, this just got interesting. Can I join in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get your sexy ass over here! "The more the merrier," I always say.

      Delete