IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

Sunday, August 6, 2023

ORAL TRAINING OF boy J

Summer time 2015

His name is Jose. He sent me a message in my email expressing an interest in getting together. We met through a friend of his that I played with.  Our mutual friend suggested that he give me a text so he did. 

He was predominately a top and had an interest in exploring his submissive side.

He asked if we could meet before we got together since he was a little apprehensive playing with someone to whom he was unfamiliar.  I agreed to meet him at my favorite bar. 

9 PM sharp he walked into the room.  He was a very good looking Latino guy, beautiful brown skin with short wavy hair, and a goatee.  He had a very virile presence.  We sat down and talked for about an hour.  He mentioned that it was vary rare that he bottomed and that he would love to learn how to deep throat.  I told him I would teach him how to be a good cock sucker. I could tell by the smile on his face and the look in his eyes that he was eager to learn.

After our chat we headed back to my place.

First thing I do when he walks through the door is tell him to take off everything but his underwear.  Slowly he begins to strip down until its just his tighty whiteys.  His body is hot.  He has a ripped torso, dark brown skin, short thick goatee and a furry treasure trail leading into his drawers.

"So what now!" He says with a slight Spanish  accent.  The next command is for him to get on his knees.  He stands there in his underwear looking at me.

“What's up,” I ask.

Jose says, “Nothing, just it's very rare that I'm on my knees.”

“You don't want to be on your knees?” 
“Sure! I would love to for you.  I just got to get used to it,” he responds.

I walk over to where he is. I stand in front of him smiling.  

“I'm going to train you how to be a good cock sucker. O.K?”

I began to coax him down to his knees.  He looks up with a big grin .  


"Take off your clothes," He orders.  

I grab the back of his neck and declare,"I'm in control now!" 
Click here to continue reading.
⬇️


He looks at me humbled by his desire to learn his new found submission and frustrated that he has yet to get his request.

“What's your name again?” I ask. 

I remembered his name but I asked that for a reason.

"Jose," he responds.   

“I'm gonna call you J.”

He looks at me with a lustful smile and says, "Okay."

I begin to tease him immensely by moving in front of him so that my bulge in my pants is just inches from his face. He begins to grab for my waist. "Hands behind you back!" I command.  Quickly he snaps his hands back. 

I slowly unzip my pants and begin to pull his face toward my crotch.  I'm wearing my blue and white boxers.  He begins to take in the scent of my crotch and begins to pull my drawers down.

"Hands behind your back!" I snap.  

He lets out a frustrated sigh and scowl. "I got something for you," I tell him. 
I head for my room and pick up my black leather restraints.  His eyes widen with either excitement or nervousness.  Its pretty hard to determine.  I grab his arms and begin to lock his arms in the restraints. I pull my pants down lower and wave my cock in his face.  He eagerly attempts to catch it with his mouth. "Open up" I tell him.  He quickly opens his mouth.  Slowly I place my self inside him. 

"Umm," he begins to moan.  For someone who claims not to have much experience, he does a great job on me.  However the goal is to get him to deep throat. 

“You want more?”

 I push deeper in his mouth.  He begins to gag and choke as spit runs down his chin.  After only a few minutes he begs for a break so I unlock the restraints and we move into the bedroom in which he collapses on the bed.

With him face down in his chonies, I begin to crawl up just enough for me to bury my face in his ass. Something about a hot ass in chonies makes me want to sniff him like a horny dog. I spend a good 4 to 5 minutes just sniffing his crack, wedging his drawers higher and higher up his beautiful brown  butt.  My dick is rock solid by now.  As much as I want to mount this guy I'm not. At least not yet.  Instead I tell him to turn over and place his head over the edge of the bed.

I know this may be advanced for a beginner but tonight I'm going to take him as far as he lets me.

“Open up,” I command.

I cautiously enter his mouth not wanting to be too forceful.  I slowly push deeper and deeper.  He begins to make loud gargling noises and begins to choke a little.  I stop pushing but I keep my cock in.

“You got this,” I tell him. “You can do it!  Take it boy.”

He begins to choke and spit up a bit. He comes up for air the best he can. At this time, I let up to give his throat a rest. I place a blindfold over 
his eyes that I got out of my dresser. Some of the reason for the blindfold was for the excitement of what's to come, some for power and control, but mostly because it helps to take away a lot of distractions and its easier for him to focus on the tasks I have in store for him.


I place my cock back into the mouth of J. He begins once more to make loud gargling sounds but does an excellent job tolerating my thickness in his mouth.  I begin to push in deeper. At this time there are gobs of spit pretty much all over his face and his face has turned a beet red. He's had enough.  Just as I pull out, he rushes to his knees motioning me as if he were expecting me to resume thrusting his throat.  So I walk up guide him back on the floor on his knees and start to pump again. Within seconds, he's gushing in his underwear with his hand gripped tightly on his cock. 

“I thought I told you hands behind your back,” 

“Sorry. I couldn’t control it.”

“Well I’m not done with you.”

Even though he was blindfolded I could see the sexual endorphins taking over his body. But I wasn’t done. 

“Hands behind your back.”

He complied to my command. I put the leather cuffs back on him and kneeled down to whisper,”You doin’ alright?”

“Um hm,” he replied somewhat exasperated. 

“Don’t get tired. I’m not done with you yet.”

“Open up,” I said in a quiet but stern voice.
“I’m gonna face fuck you till I shoot my load all over you.” 

I took the bandanna off.  He looked up at me with his big brown eyes.  His eyes began to fill with water as I began to pump my cock deeper down his throat. I grabbed the sides of his face like I was fucking my flesh jack.  Just like my flesh jack I pushed the tip in then gradually the whole shaft and stroked and pumped all while getting a nice and pleasurable rhythm. I tried not to go to hard on him as he was having difficulty swallowing.

I have no idea why the sound of hearing a guy gag and seeing him drool all over himself is so fucking hot to me.  All I know is that it took all the restraint I had not to unleash the fury my dick had for his mouth. 

I could tell that I had already pushed him far enough. So I grabbed the back of his hair and pulled him from my dick.  

He let out a forceful gasp as if his head had been submerged in water. 

With a hand full of his hair, I pull his head back so that he is looking me in the eyes.

“Ready for my load?” I ask.

He nods and sticks out his tongue.

Within seconds I spurt thick strings of cum in his mouth.

After that we wash up and he takes off. 

The next day I receive a text thanking me for a good time and looking forward to the next go round.

4 comments:

  1. This was an incredibly erotic post. There's just something about having a man taking control of your throat with his cock. Forcing you to gag, choke and drool until your eyes water. He's in control and you don't want him to stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was an incredibly erotic post. There's just something about a man taking control of your throat with his cock. Forcing you to gag, choke and drool uncontrollably.....and you don't want him to stop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an amazing feeling to have that power and control. I did want to make sure that I had him yet not go too rough on him. I definitely strive to make him want to cum back for more. And we have played again since so......

      Delete
  3. Instruction could be kind of fun....

    ReplyDelete