Wednesday, April 26, 2023

PIG BEAR

 July 16, 2022 

A course of various conversations with a young man named Pig Bear that would later be known as "son".

Link: son (Pig Bear)


I recently opened up to online chatting. 


As much as I may complain about things not being as good as face to face, it has opened me to some very erotic virtual play.


Today's virtual playtime was with a 27 year old Black guy that will be known here as Pig Bear.


Pig Bear is about my complexion: medium brown.


He is a pretty thick boy. I couldn't begin to guess his weight. I just know he has a build like a cub but he's not really as hairy and he has the sexiest beard attach to those lips of his. 


It started out on one of my social media accounts where I first saw his pictures and video clips.


He replied to me liking a bunch of his posts.


"Thanks for all the likes sexy,"


"You're welcome.  Thank you for being so damn sexy," I replied.


"You're welcome.  I definitely enjoy hearing that from sexy guys like yourself," he declared.


He continued,"And I would definitely take a Scooby snack from you."


"I'd might have to reload and give you two Scooby snacks," I joked.


"I'll definitely take both WOOF! Yes please Daddy."


He continued,"I have to say you are so sexy and you in those tighty whities, leather gloves, and baseball cap is so sexy.  Wish I was there to help."


"That would make my day....and night," I replied.


"I would gladly assist feeling those amazing gloves and sniffing your underwear."


He sent me a video of him wearing some nipple suckers.


"I would love to suck those nipples of yours."


"Mmm Yes daddy. I would be yours if you did that."


He sent another video of him playing with his nipples.


"That's hot son."


"Are you okay if I call you that?" I continued.


"Glad you like it dad. I would gladly let you enjoy."


He continued, "Yes, definitely. I like that.  Kind of a fantasy / role-play thing. Yes I definitely like it."


"Me too. Some of my favorites are blindfolds, restraints, spankings, oral and anal but not always something that I do.  I'm more into the kink aspect.  Something I recently found that I enjoy is coaching a guy to do various things via video, phone or message.  It has been a very helpful resource during the pandemic."


"Oh I definitely love blindfolds and restraints I love being coached.  And I love the kinkier side.  I would love to be coached by you and to please you and show off for you," he mentioned.


"I do have a Sir and he allows me to play with others. I just wanted to be up front about that."


I shared with him that I have a partner and that we have an open arrangement. 


"I'm still looking forward to you calling me 'son'".



As we began to wrap up our conversation, we made plans to message each other the next day. He mentioned that he was horny.  I requested that he don't touch himself sexually until we chatted in which he agreed.






I will attempt to refrain from using the names of any social media outlets and will replace them with either generic aliases or use the first letter of the alphabet



No comments:

Post a Comment