Sunday, April 23, 2023

CURLY BLONDE HAIR

 One night in the summer 2003

Back before dating apps, there used to be phone chat lines where guys would record voice adds on the line and other guys, depending on the payment plan, could listen to the messages or chat live for phone sex or plan to hook up.


A great way to get your rocks off on the phone without revealing your personal info unless you were going to physically meet up.   Right?  The bad thing about this innovative technology was the astronomical bill that you ran on your credit card after two hours of cat and mouse.


This one night I phone connected with this guy with a very sexy voice.  He was just one year younger than me 32 at the time. Taking that this was a phone line; it wasn't often that I came across a message that matched the type of play I was into so when he used certain keywords like submissive, kinky, and a bit on the wild side, I knew that was my cue.


He gave me directions to his place and told me to just walk in and go upstairs to the first bed room.  I gave him directions to be on his knees in a jockstrap with his hands behind his back.  


When I walked in and saw him on his knees as instructed.   Before that, we didn't know what each other looked like. We were both pleased with the outcome.


I had on a black ball cap, black jeans, black t shirt and vest, boots and my leather gloves.


He was in a white jockstrap. He was Caucasian with curly blonde hair and was clean shaven.  He was well built, lean and very tone with a beautiful tan.  We never discussed our interest or boundaries.  I just experimented and he received; Much differently than how I do things now.


His curls hung a bit over his eyes.  I grabbed a hand full of his hair and yanked his head back so I could get a good look at his face.  


He made the typical facial expression that one would make when getting their hair pulled.


"What? You don't like that?"


"I just didn't expect it."


"SIR!" I said firmly.


"I didn't expect it SIR," he said.


"Good boy."


I walked around the room sizing the place up; figuring out what  type of play to get in for the night.


Curly Blonde Hair had a pretty big master bedroom with a nice sized bathroom connected to it. 


"I'm going to get my bag out of the car.  Just stay on you knees just like that."


"Yes SIR," he said.


When I came back, he was on the bed with his face down and ass in the air.  His ass cheeks filled his jockstrap beautifully.  That hole looked irresistible.  The sight definitely gave me an instant erection.  The one issue I had: That is not how I requested him to be when I was to return.  


I migrated to the side of the bed.  


"Come here," I said.


He scooted his body so that he was close to the edge.


I ran my leather gloves through his hair and clasped it as I slowly pulled his neck back. I bent down toward his ear.


"Did I tell you to get on the bed?"I said calmly but with enough conviction to let him know that I did not approve of his decision to disregard my instruction.


"No sir," Curly Blonde said looking me to the side as I had his neck tilted back.


He grabbed his head as best as he could and attempted to go with the force of my hand to avoid being yanked too hard.


"When I say stay on your knees are you going to stay on your knees?"


"Yes SIR," he strained.


I let go of his hair once he was steady on his knees.

I stood in front of him looking down at him as he 

Click here to continue reading 

   ⬇️


looked up to me.  He had this look on his face like he really wanted to touch me.  But he kept his hands to his side.


I knew he was refraining from touching me. I could see it the way he looked at me.


"Good boy." I said.


"Unbuckle my belt and unbutton my jeans."


He did as instructed.


I took my erection out, pulling my pants just below my balls.  I stood there as I slowly stroked my dick with my gloved hands.


Curly Blonde cautiously leaned in as to nonverbally asked for a taste.


Smack!


I slapped him across the face.  I didn't smack him hard; just enough to startle him.


"Don't beg."


"Yes SIR," he said.


"When I say 'Go,' you can suck it but only when I say go."


"Yes SIR."


"When I say 'Stop,' I want you to stop.  You got that?"


"Yes SIR," he replied.



After his reply I stood in front of him for about sixty seconds. 


I then grabbed the back of his head and brought my penis to his mouth.  He opened up and took it in his mouth.


I smacked him again.


"What are you doing?  Did I say you could suck it?"


"No SIR."


I stepped back, teased him a bit by stroking in front of him and walked back in front of his face.


This time I rubbed the tip of my cock on his lips. By this time I was precuming a great deal.  I gently pushed on his lips as to jester to let me in. But he did not open.


"Go!"


He began to suck on it fervently.


"Stop!" 


He took it out.


"Go!"


He opened his mouth to suck.


"Stop!"


Frustrated he said, "Please!"


For me this was one of the funnest games of "Red Light, Green Light I've ever played. 


Finally after a few rounds I finally said,"Go" and let him suck me for a few minutes.


"Have you ever been spanked?"


"Yes SIR."


I pulled my pants back up, put my stiff one in my pants the best I could, sat down on the bed and motioned him over my knee.


Curly Blonde laid himself across my knee.


"With each spank I want you to count it off."


Smack!


"One," he said softly.


"One what?"


"One Sir," he exclaimed.


Smack!


"Two Sir!"


Each smack was more intense.  He began to squirm as I disciplined him.


I smacked his bottom until his butt was red. 


His legs started shaking from the burn.  He called out Red, the safe word to stop.


"You had enough boy?"


"Yes Sir," he said as I prompted him off my knee.


"Get back on you knees.  Hands behind your back."


He quickly migrated to his knees on the ground.  I took out my dick, and pulled his face into my crotch.  He began to suck on my dick.


Smack!


This time I slapped his face much harder.


His eyes widened.


"What did I tell you about sucking my dick!"


Curly Blonde looked up almost afraid to answer.  


"Don't suck it until you say ‘go,'"he said gingerly.


"Very good boy!"


I stood there in front of him rock hard, with my cock inches from his face.  There was total silence. He just kept his eyes focused forward at my torso. 

Every 20 seconds or so he would look up at me with his eyes as if he wanted to ask why he was just on his knees waiting and for what.


We stayed in this silence for a good four minutes.



Finally, I yelled,"Go!"  


He began sucking on my cock.  He went to reach for my cock.


"Keep them behind you back!"


I began to pump his mouth with long strokes.  


"Look at me."


He looked up at me while I fucked his face. 


As he had his mouth full and was looking up, His eyes began to water.   It looked as though he was crying.  I wiped his eyes and stopped. 


"Are you alright?"


"Yes sir," He said,  "That is just a big dick!"


I pulled out my dark blue bandanna and put it around his head.


He had the blindfold on so he had no clue what I was doing next.  


I had bought this cheep mattress cover with restraints for his hands and feet.  Thank goodness it was a one size fits all type of deal.  Normally I would have purchased a more quality bed spread but it was good enough to keep him bound.


"I'm going to help you on the bed," I said.


I got him on the bed and cuffed his hands and legs so that he was face down arms and legs spread apart.  I pulled my pants off, lubed his hole and my dick and climbed on top of him.  


Curly let out a big exhale as I pushed in. 


Once I got all the way in, I got real close to his ear.


"Every time I pump into your hole I want you to call out, Daddy. Understood?"


"Yes Sir," He said.


Slowly I began to go in and out to get him used to my girth.


Raising up my hips, I slammed into him.  He made a loud grunt.


"What do you say boy?


"Daddy," he mumbled.


I pumped again much harder.


"Daddy!"


I laid my chest against his back, hips in the air and

Slam! Slam! Slam!


He yelled out "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! as he tried to keep up with the amount of pumps I laid into him.


His verbal calls to Daddy  became inedible grunts as I started to really plow him.  



Finally he yelled, "Okay, okay, okay."


He didn't have to say anymore. I knew he had enough.  I didn't cum but I didn't need to.  Getting to dominate The Curly Blonde was reward enough.



2 comments:

  1. Good to see you back in the blogshere--and a hot encounter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. It feels good to be back. I had to say I did have a good time with him.

      Delete