Thursday, April 20, 2023

THURSDAY 2:45AM

 September 16, 2021 
Thursday  2:45am 


I’m very tired from being up this morning.  I decided to shoot some self portraits. I’ve been wanting some new pictures for awhile besides, I was majorly horny and just wanted to get in my leather and bate. 


I got out of bed, brushed my teeth, took off the black briefs that I was wearing and put on my white jockstrap and blue jeans. I had a white t-shirt on and I picked up my black leather jacket with my black tight fitting leather gloves.


This is my classic look. It hasn’t changed much since I got back into the Leather and Fetish scene a few months ago.


Sometimes it would be my black jeans, white t-shirt, black leather jacket and gloves. Other times I would  have a black t-shirt, black jeans, jacket and gloves or a totally different colored jock strap.  But it doesn’t stray much from the motorcycle jacket, gloves, blue jeans or black jeans; white t-shirt or the black one. 

For me the look never gets old.








I could buy tons of gear.  But the truth is I don’t make lots of money and leather is very expensive.  That is not to say if I want some gear that I won’t get it; even if I have to save up for it, charge it or whatever.


But for now I’m just sticking with my signature look with a twist every now and then.


Recently my weight has been fluctuating up and down.  The weight is mainly gained in my mid section giving me a prominent beer belly; though I don’t even drink beer.


As a photographer I’ve learned to angle my body and wear my shirts in a way to camouflage my undesirable jelly.  It is very rare that you would see me without my T-shirt or some kind of shirt on.  This is what is called being self conscious and not quite happy with how my body looks totally naked.  The beautiful thing is that I have an alright looking dick that makes me look fucking bad ass when I’m dressed up in my Daddy Scruff gear.


Anyway, I didn’t get the shots I wanted.  Fuck! I didn’t even shoot!  The place I planned to shoot was occupied by an unhoused guy digging in the trash.  Fuck!  Now what am I going to do?

 

I thought, “Maybe if I go up to the local park I can get some hot shots, video tape me blowing my load all over my gloves that would be gripped around my throbbing dick.”

 

But no!  That idea was thwarted, by the cop cars that patrols that area frequently.


I looked at my clock in the car. It was 2:45 in the morning.  DON’T PEOPLE HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO AT 2:45 IN THE DAMN MORNING? I just want to blow a hot one so I can post it on my page! 


When I got home, I was frustrated and just wanted to go to sleep.  Fuck jacking off!  I just want a good rest.  But there’s always tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment