IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

Friday, January 19, 2024

NEW BEGINNING

 Here's to a new beginning

Here's to the newness of the sunrise

To the dawn of a new day

The sun rise

As the rays beams through 
The cracks of the blinds

Every ray strategically placed

Upon Ur skin
As U toss and turn in slumber

As I witness the light radiating

On Ur dark mahogany torso
Arm covering face 
To block the light

Nothing stops the force nature has

On the male body early in the morning

Nothing stops the tumescence 

From between

It grows as the warmth of the sun

Gently strokes its tip
Going down to its shaft
It wakens a pulse
As it jumps

Violently it slaps Ur belly button

Undisturbed by the throbbing
The body language tells me
Its not time to awake

The eyes sleep

But the body screams for release

Staring intently

With coffee cup in hand
I watch as Ur manhood enjoys
All the attention the sun provides

You rise with the sun

I rise with you

I close my eyes and fantasize

Our blacken bodies
Dark as the midnight sky
As rich as chocolate itself
intertwined on satin sheets

But for now remains anticipation

Of what this new beginning brings

2 comments:

  1. Sadly, I'm not there to feel the warmth of that sunlight and the powerful sensations of emergence and a new beginning. But I assure you I felt a stirring and an awakening of my own just absorbing these words and feeling the passion these words evoke.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such beautiful words. Forgive my late response. I am getting over something. First time in awhile. Yuck!

      Delete