IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

Monday, June 5, 2023

SUB ZERO (PART II) THE SPANKING

January 6, 2023
I’d been slowly introducing Zero to spanking. The goal was to get him open and push his boundary level to my desired point.

Link: ZERO

Though Zero rated spanking a  number 0 on his list of interest I got him opened to having his boundary pushed.

As he lay face down, I got on the bed, laid down beside him and grabbed hold of the back of his head and neck. I cradled him as I brought my face as close to his as possible to kiss him on the cheek and on his back.  I gave him a few love taps on his behind.

I whispered in his ear, "You like that?"

"Yeah," he replied.

At that point, I didn't consider myself spanking him as I was attempting to get him in a zone.

Opposed to speaking in my normal tone. I whispered in his ear, "You like that?"

When he whispered back his reply; I knew he was right where I wanted him to be.

The taps got harder but my whispers and hugs became more intimate and nurturing. I just felt that If I was going to take this man to a level of spanking that he didn't even sign up for; I better get his mind to the level of trust so that the experience would be a great one not just for me but for him as well. 

Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack.

I gently rubbed the
Click here to continue reading.
⬇️

areas that I had spanked.

I gave him a kiss.

"So, red means stop."

"Red means stop," he echoed.

"Yellow. Slow down," I said.

"Yellow. Slow down."

"Green means you're okay or keep going."

He repeated, "Green means okay or keep going."

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"You're such a good boy," I whispered as I spanked him harder.

"Do you know that?" I asked.

"You're a very good boy. You're so fucking sexy," I whispered.

"I just want to be a good boy for Daddy," he replied.

"Yeah,"

Smack!

"Yeah, c'mon baby.  Is that what you want?"

Smack!

"Hold me tighter," He asked.

I snuggled up closer and unleashed all that erotic energy inside me.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Snack! Smack!

"Oh yeah!"

"Uh huh! Uh huh!" He began to utter louder and louder.

As much as I love writing about this; the text really doesn't do justice for the zone that we were both in. It was like we were both in a trance like euphoria.

When we were done; I told him, "Good boy. You did a good job.  Do you know where you were at when we first talked?"

“You we’re at zero.”

"I trust you a lot Daddy. When you hold me, 
I feel safe."

We ended that scene with caressing and kissing and reaffirming just how proud of him I was.

I gave him a few minutes to just lay there and relax as I prepared for the next scene. January the 6th was a pretty long day but well worth it.  

Thankfully Zero was so gracious to let me record the account and share it on my blog.  Here is a recored account:




2 comments:

  1. Just a prime example of how important it is to relax and just be in the moment and open yourself to new experiences. Something you may have thought you had no interest in suddenly can become so incredibly erotic. I speak from experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed! I'm sure you have some pretty interesting experiences yourself!

      Delete