IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

Thursday, June 15, 2023

SON'S NEW INTEREST

LINK: SON

 Well, my sessions with Son is over.  He has a new interest that is getting more solid.  

We still talk on Skype but the dynamic has changed dramatically since he started getting serious with this new person in his life.

I appreciate that we still are friends and that our previous arrangement hasn’t changed the fact that we can still talk, share juicy details in our relationship etc. We just won’t be having anymore bate sessions.  I respect that. We spent a great deal of time chatting about them getting to know each other and building their relationship foundation.

I asked if it would be okay if I continued to share occasional pictures of our sessions and he agreed to it. 

Though not many; I do have a few pics here and there to share.  And though there may not be any more bate stories of us, I’m sure he will come up here and there as he is still an awesome chapter in my journey.

2 comments:

  1. It hard, but also exciting, as the men in our life shift. Lately, I have seen my playmates get boyfriends, or find a new job, or just not have the free time they used to have. It's sad to see them go...but also fun as new men find us...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true. The Circle of Life in relationships I guess. I am glad that we at least still keep in contact

      Delete