IMAGE OF THE DAY: CHAPS

IMAGE OF THE DAY: CHAPS

Saturday, July 20, 2024

GEAR UP WEEKEND 2024 -THURSDAY, 11th

 July 11, 2024
        Thursday 
         

2:00pm

I arrived at the Saratoga Springs campsite in Upper Lake California at 2 PM. 

This year I decided to purchase an inflatable tent.  I figured I'd go all out with a tent larger than last year.  I have absolutely no experience nor patience to try to assembling a tent.  I just knew buying this tent that you pump up in "minutes" would be an easy way out.

Wrong!

The damn thing kept going down on one side. 

Pump, pump, pump, pump

Finally I figure that I needed to close the air valve.

Up and down my arms went.  It had only been a few minutes and already I was getting tired and hot.  I had planned and made a conscious decision not to repeat baking myself like last year.  I took numerous breaks to avoid over heating. 
I decided if It would take me two hours to pump this supposedly 10 minute inflatable tent then so be it.  But I was definitely going to get plenty of breaks and drink plenty of liquids.
 
I walked towards the bench not too far from the tent and sat down.

As I was taking a break, a good looking White guy, maybe Latino, with very small white see through shorts came by.  He stood about 5'10" in height, tan olive skin, black hair (very thin on top, almost bald) and a black goatee.  He had a pretty big Prince Albert piercing.  He was built like a MUSCLE BEAR with the hairiest chest.  In the center of his chest was a gray patch that was sexy as hell.

We chatted for a few minutes.

I complimented how much I liked his white shorts.

"I really like what's in those shorts too."

He smiled. 

"Do you mind if I touch it," I asked.

"No! Not at all!"

I reached out to it as it peaked out of his already clear shorts.  I reached from underneath as it dangled and hit his thigh.  I began stroking it.

I then asked, "Do you mind if I taste it?"

Click here to continue reading
⬇️

“Hell no!  Who minds getting their dick sucked?” he asked.

He lowered his shorts.  I put it in with that big ass P.A. as much in my mouth as I could. The blow job was awkward as I didn't have a great angle sitting and also the P.A. was in the way of me really enjoying his flesh. 

We decided to switch off and he sucked me. 

It felt really good but the stimuli with the heat was draining me.  I asked if we could take a raincheck and he agreed.

Later in my tent

9: 55p
I'm laying on my air mattress inside my tent with a battery powered fan running between my legs.  I have my colorful light disks on, which brings a peaceful and slightly psychedelic ambience to the tent.  The tent is spacious at 10 x 6.5 feet.  I got it specifically for the space and the fact that it would be much cooler and I could put my queen sized air mattress in it.  My sleeping on the ground days are done.

We have gone through the meet and greet orientation and now, everyone is either resting from the heat earlier or preparing for the dungeon.

I had already walked by one tent in which a couple was engaging in fisting.

Right now I am cooling off with the fan hitting between my thighs.  The air is gently blowing into my boxers, as it caress my balls.  I open my legs wider and invite the cool breeze to tickle my genitals.  

I’m actually getting slightly aroused by the cool air. 

I'm taking in the dichotomy of the ambient silence of the fan blowing between my legs and the business of men moaning, some even yelling from the dungeon approximately seventy feet away from the camping area.

I'm enjoying the solitude.  

Even though I came to play with others, I’m just as content spending this time in my own personal erotic space.

About thirty minutes later

I’m currently turning off the fan and going to see what or who I can get into.


In the dungeon 

I walk into the dungeon. The lights are dimmed with the typical red ambiance.  The music is playing in the background.  It's not blaring like a lot of sex clubs.  It barely serves as a background accommodation which is actually excellent for concentrating on the connection between the player
and the playee.

Around 11:30pm 

I run into my friend Logan.  He is talking with a guy with a very big dick.  I notice the guy looking at me.
 
He's a good looking guy.  He's maybe in his mid fifties.  He is white with black hair and a goatee.  He is very lean and like I said before; he has a very thick dick. 

I notice that he keeps checking me out so I walk up and introduce myself.  

I compliment how delicious his dick look.  He laughs and thank me for the compliment.

I ask if I can taste it.  He agrees.

He compliments how well I suck dick and mentions how my teeth never once came in contact with his cock. 

As an oral top I know how uncomfortable feeling someone scrape your dick can be.  So I try my best as an oral bottom to open as wide as possible, but still make sure that my mouth does what it is supposed to when it comes to suction action.

I get up for air.  I look up at him.  He looks down at me and smiles and says, "This time take a deep breath and go down as low as you can."

I do exactly as I was told. 

I take a deep breath and go down as low as I can go and I start gaging like crazy but I love it because I am pushing myself to make him happy.  He tells me how turned on he gets when guys struggles and gags on his dick.  He loves a guy that would go that extra mile to make him feel good.

It definitely challenged me And I loved every minute of it.



4 comments:

  1. Glad to read you've gotten into the spirit of the weekend with some nice prelude cock sucking. There's nothing better. Especially when he grabs the back of your head and makes you gag to the point your eyes are watering and you're coughing up throat slime. What is it about some man throat fucking you that makes it so intense and pleasurable? Even more so with some verbal encouragement that makes you want to please him even more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 😊👅😊

    ReplyDelete

Please Read

All writings and photographs were created by Mark Greene A. K. A. Daddy Scruff and are protected by copyright unless otherwise noted. Do not use any images without consent. All men photographed were of legal age.(18+ in CA) All men appearing on this blog has given their full consent to allow Mark Greene to use their images for this blog.