IMAGE OF THE DAY: SELF PORTRAIT 2023

IMAGE OF THE DAY: SELF PORTRAIT 2023

Friday, July 26, 2024

PAIN PIG PART 2

               PAIN PIG       

Friday June 14, 2024 
                    7:58pm

“Open your mouth,” I commanded.

I guided Pain Pig to the chair to sit while I put down the tarp between the two beds. 

“Is your mouth still open?”

“Yes Sir,” he slurred to the best of his ability.

I guided him onto the tarp and made him kneel.

“Find it.” 

He bobbed until he was able to put my dick in his mouth. I grabbed his head and began to pump as he bobbed. 

“Hands behind your back.”

"You're a hungry little pig aren't you," I continued.

"Yes Sir," he said making sure not to take my dick out his mouth.

"Good boy, I like hungry little pigs.  Are you thirsty?"

"Yes Sir," he said with his mouth full.

"Stay just like that.  Hold it. Don't move."

Slowly but surely, my warm stream started to flow down his throat. It's wasn't a heavy flow by any means but it was enough for him to get his fill and for me to relieve my bladder.  After my piss, I began to face fuck him.

This man had excellent throat skills. I decided to challenge him to see how good those skills really were. As I was pumping in and out of his mouth I pinched his nose to cut off air from his nostrils.  About twelve seconds went by. He was excellent with knowing when to take in oxygen between the thrusts.  Once again, I pinched his nose. another twelve seconds. 

His mouth was total bliss. 

I took my dick out and started stroking.  

"You got me so horny I want to shoot my load all in your mouth but I can't do that right now.

"Yes Sir, Thank you Sir." He said as I smacked my dick on his tongue. There is something so fucking sexy about a man that talks with his mouth full of dick. I'm sure that will always be my protocol when a sub speaks.

4 comments:

  1. You hit all the right buttons with this post. By the time I reached the end I was forced to reckon with a very hard cock. Holding their nose and controlling their ability to breathe is a perfect way to get them to open that throat as they start gasping for air and your chance to really make them gag on that cock. You are also so correct about asking them questions while they have a mouthful. So very satisfying!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh most definitely. Nothing like a full mouth and yes it is so sexy working those breathing and sucking skills at the same time. I love it.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yess indeed! I believe my dick is actually overcoming its pee shyness !

      Delete

Please Read

All writings and photographs were created by Mark Greene A. K. A. Daddy Scruff and are protected by copyright unless otherwise noted. Do not use any images without consent. All men photographed were of legal age.(18+ in CA) All men appearing on this blog has given their full consent to allow Mark Greene to use their images for this blog.