IMAGE OF THE DAY: CHAPS

IMAGE OF THE DAY: CHAPS

Wednesday, July 24, 2024

LOGAN

LINK:  LOGAN ARROW
May 15, 2024


I arrive at the hotel where Logan arrow is staying.  I knock on the door.  He gingerly opens it being in nothing but his jockstrap.


Logan stands about 5'8" or 5'9".  I am sure he will give the correct measurements when he reads this post.  He's a clean shaven White guy with blue eyes and short dark hair. 


Sometimes he sports light scruff.  But today his face is smooth.


We introduce ourselves and chat for a while.


I explain to him that I had a lot of things going on previously and I ask if I could take a quick shower.  He agrees to my request.


As I turn facing the hotel room from the bathroom, I notice some behaviors that's somewhat curious to me.  I notice that he paces back and forth a great deal. 


I'm a pacer myself so I don't pay too much attention to it.  I also notice a few other gestures that catches my attention.


I never want to make the wrong assumption about anyone so I attempt to think of a way to mention his pacing and making sure he was as relaxed as possible.  However, he beat me to it.


"You're probably wondering why I'm so squirrely.  I have ADHD and I am autistic.  No.  I'm not on drugs."


I smile and say, "I did notice you pacing a good bit."


We have a small conversation about not being like everyone else in the gay community and its challenges.  I share some of my experiences being a Black man in a predominately White society and he shares some of his experiences dealing with thinking differently than others.  The conversation is thought provoking and then like a flip of a switch he pulls out some jock straps.


"Which one looks better on me?"


My favorite one is the white one.  I love how it brings out his bulge much more than the others.


He puts on the white jock and I put on my black t -shirt and baseball cap, naked from the waist down.


I am never beating this urge to fuck in my t shirt and my baseball cap.  I know I overheat and I know I need to have as little clothing on as possible but my security blankets await.


Fortunately, I'm horny enough standing behind him as I caress between his thighs.


I turn him towards me, gesturing him to get on his knees. 

Click here to continue reading
⬇️

I am quite impressed with his head.  He knows how to give it slow when need be, pick up the pace, and that suction action is out of this world.

I love that there is a long mirror on the wall which allows me to see him going down on me.


I lube up and put a condom on.  I lube up his hole and I begin to go in. 


I go in slowly and gradually pick up the pace. I love his moans.  They get me going and going and going.  About forty minutes in, I have to relax.  I am starting to overheat.


Fuck this T -shirt and cap!  It's time to strip butt ass naked.  I drink plenty of fluids but now I am flaccid. The condom doesn't help.  I tried a few times to get it up and keep it up but no luck. 


The one thing that always seems to help is when I put my fingers in any guy's mouth and he sucks them.  There is something so very intimate and primitive about that gesture that gets me going. 


First I have to test the waters and see if he takes the hint.  I get behind him and slowly and gently place my hands around his neck.  He is making whimpering noises as if he likes it.  I reach a bit higher to his chin and then his mouth.  He opens his mouth.  We have contact! 


It's a go. 


Suddenly my dick springs up and I fumble through getting another condom.  Again it starts to lose its stiffness.


I'm old school.  Most likely I will always be old school.  I just don't like fucking without condoms. But we were in such a groove before I wanted to keep it going.


I ask him if it is okay if I put it in a little without one just to get started.  Of course he doesn't mind. He was actually hoping for a cumdump anyway that didn't go the way he planned.


I put it in and it felt good.  I fucked him some more. I slowed down so I wouldn't nut too soon.  I am much more sensitive now without the barrier.  I pace myself but make sure to bring it.  I love the way his eyes widen every time I go hard and deep. He is gripping the sheets. 


He takes a beating and I'm loving it. I can go long with Logan and it feels great. 


I am so into his hole I don't even think about switching to wrapping it up.


I pump and pump until I unload my jizz in his guts.


We both fall back and collapse on the bed.


"Wow! I wasn't expecting that," he says, talking about me loading in him.


"Me neither," I say admittedly. 


He tells me that I go for a long time and that there were a few times he felt like if I didn't come soon, he would have tapped out. 


I am so glad that he pushed through and I thanked him for a great time.


The next day I had one of those "What the fuck did I do" moments. 


It doesn't happen often but usually when I go against my condom policy I get this feeling. fortunately Logan hooked me up with some Doxy and every thing was cool. The next day we spent some time together and I introduced him to my husband and we went to a museum in Sacramento.


Logan is one of the very few people that I have actually had fun with outside of the bedroom as well.


I look forward to more fun times with him in both arenas.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that very wet video. The first thing I saw this morning. Wish I could have been there! On another note, we are in complete agreement about those fingers in the mouth thing. I don't understand it and can't really explain it. Some sort of oral gratification thing, I imagine, but it drives me absolutely wild!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes It is nothing like it. it is amazing feeling someone sucking your fingers. I had an amazing time with Logan. He is always fun to play with.

      Delete
    2. Also Thank you for the compliment. Actually your comment on my Wet video has sparked me to working on The Making of Daddy Scruff. Short answer: The persona and the blog itself got created During the pandemic when no one was hooking up. It had been years since I got into my leather and decided to start taking sexy pics in which solo clips and self piss videos followed. So, boredom from the being on lockdown is what gave birth to Daddy Scruff and re-sparked my interest in kink. lol

      Delete

Please Read

All writings and photographs were created by Mark Greene A. K. A. Daddy Scruff and are protected by copyright unless otherwise noted. Do not use any images without consent. All men photographed were of legal age.(18+ in CA) All men appearing on this blog has given their full consent to allow Mark Greene to use their images for this blog.