VIDEO OF THE DAY: JOCK

Sunday, July 7, 2024

PAPA

Link:

There is a guy on X. 

We've been following each other for quite some time.  I first found him on BateWorld.  He is definitely a bonafide Bator.  Although we never had a bate session together, I know without a doubt that when it does happen, it will be explosive.

He is just as much of an underwear enthusiast as I am. (if not more.) 

Anyone who knows me, knows I love my tighty whities; so seeing this sexy man in his white drawls got me more than eager to get to know more about this man.

Important note:

I have been "corrected" in the past about the term drawls. 

"It's 'drawers' not 'drawls'," I'm often redirected.

Fully aware of the term "drawers," many who have been sheltered from the beautiful expression of Black urban culture, would not get that in our part of town, we wear drawls.  Sometimes we wear drawlz.

Y'all can keep your drawers.  I'm gonna wear my drawls! Class is dismissed............for now.

The Description

This man according to his profile, stands 6’3” at 150lbs with a 32 waist.  He is a mid 40s Black man with a rich dark brown skin tone.  He appears pretty smooth with maybe a few traces of fuzz on his chest and a happy trail that goes down to his bush. He has a narrow jawline in which the vanishing point directs to a small patch of hair on his chin which is a pretty good length.  Not a full beard; but more like a well trimmed mustache and the hair on his chin.


Our interaction began with me sending a message via Bate World.  

"Hey I hope all is well with you.  I will be out for about a week, but would love to talk dirty with you when I'm back.  You are fucking hot... Chat with you soon hopefully," I messaged.

"Hey man, I'd love 2 chat with you too ..." he replied.

Over the last two years, we have kept in contact; liking and commenting on each other's videos and pictures.

August 25, 2023

I sent him my first voice message via X.

"Hey, I just wanted to wish you a happy Friday.  I hope all is well and Damn! I love seeing you in your drawls.  I get hard thinking about it.  I hope to chat with you some time.  Alright. Take care."

Later he responded via voice message,"Hey what's up man..."

Before I go any further, let me describe to the best of my ability what this man sounds like.

He has a very deep voice.  It actually shocked me how deep his voice is.  There is only one description that describes it best: Barry White.

If you know who this man is, then you know what the hell I'm talking about.

He continued,"Damn, I can't believe I'm hearing your voice.  I want to wish you the same..."

He continued, "Trust me.  I love seeing you in your white drawls.  I would love for us to meet up one day just out of nowhere and we both end up bumping into each other... just me and you baby, I would love to hear from you from time to time, If not time to time a lot sooner, if not every other day. Even a phone bone.  I'd love to hear from you.  Take care good people."

"Damn!  I was not expecting that!  I didn't realize how deep your voice is.  I had to take a moment to regroup.  Wow!  You have a sexy voice man..." I replied.

"Hey thank you my sexy brother... You have a nice sexy ass voice yourself.  It's really different because the way you look and the way you sound are totally different And I'm thinking, 'Ahh he sounds like one of those nice guys...'"

I am never beating that "good boy" image when it comes to my voice.  I am never beating that overall "good guy" aura I have.  

Being a former church boy, there are traits about me that I doubt will ever go away and I'm actually okay with that.  It is what makes me, me. It is most likely, in some ways, what attracted Papa to me when he first hear my voice.

He continued, "A real nice guy. You talk all proper. I like that! I love that; the maturity is pretty much how you talk and speak. I love that. Cute and proper. Yeah that works for me."

I couldn't help but to blush like a shy little kid.  I have always been self-conscious about my voice. It has never been majorly deep or very masculine in my opinion.  And it is not the first time I've been told that I don't sound the way I look.  Ironically what I once thought of as an insecurity has turned into somewhat of a sexy thing that others find attractive.

October 6, 2023

I sent a voice message to Papa via the X app.

"Hey how's it going? It's 10:04 PM right now in California.  Believe it or not I actually have some time to myself.  I'm in Los Angeles visiting a friend and I got this hotel.  I'm in my hotel room right now by myself, in my boxers.  I got my legs open and my dick is hard and I was just thinking about you."

"Damn! You're so fucking hot.  I'm actually over here in Houston Texas.  I'm kind of up right now.  I took a long nap... I'm over here in the bed smokin' a blunt, watching t.v. and laying here in my briefs, in my robe. 

It's kind of cool outside tonight.  The temperature in here is kind of perfect.  I just got on my robe and my briefs with my legs open, in my thoughts... and now that you left me that hot message, I'm definitely going to be thinking about you tonight, when I beat my dick.  It definitely made my dick jump after hearing your voice; After hearing that hot message.  I wish I was over there in Cali.  I would definite show up at that hotel door..."

We have messaged text to each other back and forth and left voice messages but have yet to video chat or phone each other. Whether we do or not, I enjoy hearing from him and look forward to hearing that sexy deep voice.

So about the name Papa:

 Every person I write about has a nick name or some type of trait that stands out that helps me come up with a moniker out of respect for their privacy.

Papa is just something that came to me.  Although he may have (I'm not 100 percent sure) some submissive curiosities, His voice is so damn powerful and deep.  

Every time I look at his images that tall lean, tone body covered by all that dark chocolate skin just demands respect without him saying one word.  

He calls me Daddy.  I call him Papa.  It just flows.  

6 comments:

  1. "There is a guy on X"... it can start so casually. But suddenly we find ourselves drawn in, possibly a sexy image or demeanor. Or even just a friendly nature. Throw in some sexual banter and we are hooked. You may or may not ever meet, but it doesn't matter. Maybe you will share a "phone bone" and it will probably be hot as fuck. Or it might just be a fantasy that you share together. He's your Papa...just enjoy the connection. It's the sort of thing that adds spice to our sometimes-mundane existence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As for your image of the day: Bulge. This is how I always picture you in those brilliant tighty-whities perfectly accentuating that delicious brown skin. The contrast is electric!
      Then there are those ever-present leather gloves that can sooth with the softness or sting with a hard slap. Always towering over your subject as the total Daddy Dominant. But I secretly know beneath that powerful image that can truly dish it out when it is deserving is a true puppy dog and that is the definition of true sexiness.

      Delete
    2. Yes the chemistry is definitely unmatched even though we have never met face to face. I have a few awesome dynamics as such with others. I am so glad to have the opportunity to share some hot times with him in whatever form it may be.

      Delete
    3. Haha! I got a good chuckle out of your reply because I find myself more of the puppy dog you mentioned. I am so gooey on the inside. I'm like campfire S'mores. lol

      Delete
    4. I love that s'mores analogy. Now all I can think about is licking up all that sweet melting chocolate

      Delete
    5. Well, it will definitely melt in your mouth.

      Delete

Please Read

All writings and photographs were created by Mark Greene A. K. A. Daddy Scruff and are protected by copyright unless otherwise noted. Do not use any images without consent. All men photographed were of legal age.(18+ in CA) All men appearing on this blog has given their full consent to allow Mark Greene to use their images for this blog.