Tuesday, April 9, 2024

I WENT IN FOR SOMETHING 🤔

April 8, 2024
        4:10pm

I went to the Apple store today to look at some computers.

Tell me.

Why are there so many damn cute guys that work there?

I heard him saying something.  All I noticed was how sexy his mouth was every time they moved.

Have you ever avoided making eye contact with someone because you just knew they would see all the filthy things projected on that dirty screen called your mind if he actually looked into your eyes? Well…


7 comments:

  1. You are certainly not alone. Countless times I have thought "If that man only knew what I was thinking" as I "casually" glanced in his direction. Hoping I wasn't being too obvious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Yeah i know exactly what you mean. It’s like they have no idea that they speaking to both Jekyll and Hyde. lol

      Delete
  2. But see, I WANT them to see all those dirty things I'm thinking about them in my mind ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See Sir, that’s because your balls hang much lower than the average. I could only aspire to reach your level of sexual boldness and expression. My balls haven’t made it to that level yet. But with plenty of practice I'm sure I could kinda get close.(D.Scruff)

      Delete
  3. I guess I'm like pisser. I would like them all to see those dirty raunchy filthy images in my mind. And maybe take the hint!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tip my hat to you! There is no way. Well, I'm sure if I had enough time to find out what he was like but yeah you and Mister Pisser. R-E-S-P-E-C-T

      Delete