IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

IMAGE OF THE DAY: LEATHER CIRCA 2014

Saturday, July 22, 2023

GEAR UP WEEKEND

Gear Up Weekend is an annual kink camping retreat where guys socialize, play and attend various classes on kink and how to safely engage in various activities. It’s a time to bond and network with other kinksters. This was also my very first event.  I’ve been to a similar camping retreat almost 20 years to this one on the same grounds. (which I will share about in the future.) But Gear Up Weekend left yet another cherry popped in my line of experiences.

Thursday July 13, 2023
5:00pm 

LINKS: THE INITIATION  
             THE MAKING OF DADDY SCRUFF 
             SKY THE SPANDEX BASTARD
            ZERO
           DADDY T
           GEAR UP WEEKEND
            
I arrive at the GearUp Weekend event rather clumsily. 

The day starts with not finding anything I want for the event.  Everything I had strategically placed in my duffel bag got shifted around making it damn near impossible to find anything.  It’s hot and I’m thirsty.  I register in and get my complimentary mug which I’m very much grateful for. 

I pour me some water from the water container.  It’s lukewarm due to the outdoor heat. I swallow a few gulps and throw out the rest of the warm water. Tired feet from numerous trips from the parking lot to my tent,  heat, and unquenched thirst just isn’t the most comfortable situation.  But even with all this going on I’m glad to be here.

I fix my up my tent. As I shuffle to put my stuff in; I drop two of my pillows on the ground and somehow kick a shit load of dust in my tent.  These aren’t disastrous events happening. Honestly I would normally be annoyed but I am so much in a state of calm and have determined whatever happens; good or bad, I’m here.

8:30PM 
We all meet up for the rules and regulations of playing safe. As everyone exits, I run into Zero and his Alpha . This is my first time meeting him. We give each other a great big hug. As I move my body out he continues with this mighty hold.

“He won’t let me go.” I joke to Zero. 

“No I won’t.” He replies with a smile.

It is at that point that I feel my own social awkwardness and realize that it is okay to just fucking hold someone. I’ve been so careful to try not to make anyone uncomfortable with anything I may do. A big one on my list is hugging. 

I have no problem be compassionate and hugging during any type of play. For some reason I’ve never differentiated a passionate bear hug with an erotic embrace leaving me somewhat Leary of crossing specific boundaries. Maybe some of it stems from my slightly puritanical religious indoctrination.  Maybe I’m just not used to lots of physical contact outside of playing with someone. One thing I do know is that small gesture form Alpha Sky opened up a plethora of questions and observations of myself and a charge to let go and not feel I need to pull back because of my conditioning of physical contact. This part is a constant work in progress. 

Around 9:00pm

I’m back I’m in my tent.  I’m laying there as I can hear the person in the tent a few feet from me entertaining someone.

The guy starts off with meditative moans. They are sporadic at this time. 

A few moments later the moans pick up and I can hear them both giggling and chatting. I can’t pick up what they are saying nor do I need to.  I’m just enjoying hearing this visitor do whatever he’s doing to get the owner of that tent to moan.

Into a few minutes

Though his voice is low he is really moaning like crazy. I can hear the rustling of the tent. There is no doubt this guys getting railed. I’m really not trying to eavesdrop but I am without a doubt enjoying what I’m hearing.  I feel myself getting aroused imagining how he’s getting fucked. 

That’s it. I’m getting out my tent to “stretch my legs.” 

As I walk by I see the tent is zipped but the screen is open so one can easily see in. 

The guy has tent owner on his belly face down as he’s plowing him from behind.

The visitor’s body pretty much covers little guys body so most of what I see is visitor’s butt cheeks moving up and down as he thrust into tent owner.

I don’t gawk I just casually look back and take in the image as I walk back from the lodge to my tent. I may have done this three to four times. strictly for “exercise” of course.
Click here to continue reading.
⬇️

Around 9:40pm

I head to the dungeon sit down and listen to the music playing in the background. I’m really trying to cool down from the walking back and forth to and from the car in the heat. I don’t play I just watch. There in the dungeon is the guy who I saw at the Horse Market with that beautiful thick cock oozing precum out of it. (I discovered who he is. For blogging purposes I will use the name DADDY T) I sit back and watch as he flogs this guy. 

Whack

The recipient lets out a yell. 

Whack

He let’s out another.

He continues and does this in a rhythmic motion and what is a good level of intensity.

He later brings out a whip or a      that he uses I believe on the same guy.  My memory is a little vague on that.  

Next to him is another guy getting flogged. 

Throughout the dungeon are wails, moans; mostly from the intensity of impact; from sheer pleasure of a sex scene.

Across from me is Alpha SKY THE SPANDEX BASTARD and ZERO playing.  Alpha has Zero tied up and I believe blindfolded. There are a few things that has slipped my mind but I do remember being in a surreal like state of voyeurism taking in the scenes. This was my first time getting the opportunity to see Alpha Sky at work.  

My focus is pretty much all over the place between the guy with the big dick, Alpha Sky and Zero the guys sucking off the top and the other guy flogger. 

My attention is turned strictly on what’s across from me as I hear Zero’s exclamations. My memory is very mush from the heat. but I know Zero’s passionate cries. Alpha Sky is jacking Zero off to completion.  He brings him down with gentle kisses and slowly unties him.

They take off but I stay for awhile and check the other scenes happening. 

11:45 ish

I can’t keep my eyes up much longer. I get ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment